+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When Should we upgrade the stadium?

It's never going to happen. Just like the development of the Guest & Chrimes site it's one of those things that will get discussed from time to time but that's as far as it will get.
    Tony Stewart has done wonders for the club but I doubt if he'll want to plough a lot more money into it.
    Just enjoy the stadium as it is.

Couldn't have put it better myself Mellow.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    It's never going to happen. Just like the development of the Guest & Chrimes site it's one of those things that will get discussed from time to time but that's as far as it will get.
    Tony Stewart has done wonders for the club but I doubt if he'll want to plough a lot more money into it.
    Just enjoy the stadium as it is.
    Just think of all them balls we will save if we did upgrade family stand lol >_<

I don't want anymore away fans thanks. A lot of those championship games felt like away games.If we need to get more home fans in, shorten the south stand each side of the corners.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    I don't want anymore away fans thanks. A lot of those championship games felt like away games.If we need to get more home fans in, shorten the south stand each side of the corners.

I think we would all like that but away fans are money in the bank. Our chances of growing the home fan base are limited.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234