+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When Should we upgrade the stadium?

When Should we upgrade the stadium?

Iv been thinking about this for two years in championship you get a lot of away supporters and it made me wonder if we got the most money out of the championship?

I personally don’t think we did

Also if we get back in championship the increase in season tickets will rise again and didn’t tony say if it reached 8000 he would upgrade?

What do you think?

Upgrade? Well I’m quite happy with my seat
    Food/drink in concourse certainly could do with an upgrade
    Maybe we could also upgrade some fans

TS will only extend if he feels the time is right, if we got 8,000 season ticket holder I think he might highly consider

I think the only time we'll add extra capacity is when we're locking people out of matches every week with no sign of the demand relenting.

I can't really see that happening any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I think the only time we'll add extra capacity is when we're locking people out of matches every week with no sign of the demand relenting.

I can't really see that happening any time soon.
    Indeed not

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Iv been thinking about this for two years in championship you get a lot of away supporters and it made me wonder if we got the most money out of the championship?

I personally don’t think we did

Also if we get back in championship the increase in season tickets will rise again and didn’t tony say if it reached 8000 he would upgrade?

What do you think?
    Whose paying for the upgrade ???

The Booths

Not convinced we need one. If at all then concentrate on the away end capacity.

I think if we managed to do a Preston / Brentford and keep ourselves comfortably in the C'ship for season after season we might see it.
    Consistently large away support and an extra 2-3k home fans.

However, making that leap seems too far away.
    Mind you a playoff place and a team to be proud of seemed a long way off 12 months ago

A capacity of 12000 is ample for our club.
    We may have the occasional flirtation with the Championship and get the odd full house when we play one of the bigger beasts in that division but really we are a League 1 club and our gates will average around 75% of capacity.
    Leave the stadium alone, it's great as it is.

Never spend the money on the team,Silly are you related to cheeks in any way.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast