+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Snodgrass is our KDB

Snodgrass is our KDB

Robert Sondgrass, who has been our talisman this season has 15 assists - Kevin De Bryne (some people's player of the year - tho they must have forgotten about Monday Salah) only has 14!

Apparently it would cost us 12 million quid to sign him permanently next season - which if we are in the premier league I would suggest we do! If we are in the championship then I would still suggest we do😑😑😑😨😨😨😨.

I think Robert is not just an all round professional with a decent left foot, dead ball abilities and an.eye for goal. He comes accross as a thoroughly nice bloke and good team mate too.

Have a watch of soccer AM on Saturday for Jimmy Bullards training ground exercises.

Cant' argue with that. The consummate professional indeed. I was already a fan before he joined and always thought he was an underrated player. Hope we sign him.

Looks to have gone off the boil in the last few weeks and he's early 30's now so for £12M I'm not so sure.

Whether we stay in the Champioship or get promotion there are going to be a lot of big decisions to make. We have so many loan players who may be wanted back (Moyes appears to be a big fan of Snoddy) not to mention a lot of loan players coming back. Going to be interesting for sure.

Beneteke anyone

Takes all the set pieces, usually sh1te, and wastes 10-15 crosses a game. Imagine how far up the table we'd be with even a 25% success rate? Dives embarrassingly, slow as a carthorse and gives the ball away more than most.

But hey, ya gotta love him. A real team man, invaluable over the next few weeks.

He’ll do for me this season,

Next season, at 12m? Have we learned nothing?

I'd take him. Has a point to prove. He's gone off the boil only because of the attention opponents have given him lately. Think we can hardball West Ham into 7-8 million anyway. He doesn't want to go back there and he's tying up their money.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)