Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Danny boy has spent £150k on a key

  1. #1

    Danny boy has spent £150k on a key

    https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...50000-12387064
    It's a mad world. Could of done a lot of good for people with that money .

  2. #2
    What a tw@

  3. #3
    When I lost one of those key-less fobs for my Toyota it only cost me $400 for a replacement, and I thought that was a complete rip off! Sturridge has been severely done!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,650
    Complete cnut.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Oldbury, WMids, UK
    Posts
    2,640
    Reminded me of Diouf who spent £500,000 on silver plating his Mercedes SLR which cost more than the car itself.

  6. #6
    This and that article about Berahino indicate how divorced from reality much of football (by no means all) has become. Depressing reading.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Calgarybaggy View Post
    When I lost one of those key-less fobs for my Toyota it only cost me $400 for a replacement, and I thought that was a complete rip off! Sturridge has been severely done!
    I hope the bimboes he thinks he's impressing call him a twa£. He'll probably say "I give loads to charity". Well, Plonker, give $150k more, you cretin!

    I seriously don't get it.
    Calgary, why spend anything more than a couple of $$ on such a thing? None of my business, but is it to impress people? I don't even get it. If any mate of mine showed me a $400 fob, I'd say you're being vastly overpaid - and you're impressing nobody with a brain.

  8. #8
    This is why people are going off football at professional level and watching grass roots stuff. I know Ronaldo is a multi millionaire and not everyone's cup of tea, but he gives away millions to causes. I've always liked him and i also think he is the world No 1.

  9. #9
    But lads we’ve actually contributed to that marvellous out of this world key, doesn’t it make you feel warm inside.
    No doubt there’s some scally outside Danny’s Gaff with a piece of moon rock trying to scan his asteroid.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    I hope the bimboes he thinks he's impressing call him a twa£. He'll probably say "I give loads to charity". Well, Plonker, give $150k more, you cretin!

    I seriously don't get it.
    Calgary, why spend anything more than a couple of $$ on such a thing? None of my business, but is it to impress people? I don't even get it. If any mate of mine showed me a $400 fob, I'd say you're being vastly overpaid - and you're impressing nobody with a brain.
    I wasn't trying to impress anyone. That's what the damn thing cost. I was being sarcastic, which may have been lost in the text. I bought a modest car but it had a keyless proximity lock and push button start and then lost the fob that allows you to use the system and that's what it cost to replace. I was gutted.

  11. #11
    That amount equates to 1.25 weeks wages for him. Ask yourselves what you would have paid on the same basis.

  12. #12
    I'm sorry, Calgary.

    But if the good people of Merseyside read this I just wonder how long before he gets robbed. And how much does it weigh to cost that much? He's no good to the Albion anyway now, and I wouldn't be surprised if Big Dave sends Danny Big Boots home.

  13. #13
    .....in an ambulance.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    I'm sorry, Calgary.

    But if the good people of Merseyside read this I just wonder how long before he gets robbed. And how much does it weigh to cost that much? He's no good to the Albion anyway now, and I wouldn't be surprised if Big Dave sends Danny Big Boots home.
    No worries.

  15. #15
    Basher it's funny how your sensitivity towards the c word or your imagined use of didn't extend to this thread where your mate has actually used the word in post 4 and you yourself commented at comment 11.

    Was your hand vigorously polishing something too much for you press the complaint button then, or you just trying to cause arguments involving Al or I?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •