+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danny boy has spent £150k on a key

Danny boy has spent £150k on a key

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...50000-12387064
    It's a mad world. Could of done a lot of good for people with that money .

What a tw@

When I lost one of those key-less fobs for my Toyota it only cost me $400 for a replacement, and I thought that was a complete rip off! Sturridge has been severely done!

Complete cnut.

Reminded me of Diouf who spent £500,000 on silver plating his Mercedes SLR which cost more than the car itself.

This and that article about Berahino indicate how divorced from reality much of football (by no means all) has become. Depressing reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Calgarybaggy View Post
    When I lost one of those key-less fobs for my Toyota it only cost me $400 for a replacement, and I thought that was a complete rip off! Sturridge has been severely done!
    I hope the bimboes he thinks he's impressing call him a twa£. He'll probably say "I give loads to charity". Well, Plonker, give $150k more, you cretin!

I seriously don't get it.
    Calgary, why spend anything more than a couple of $$ on such a thing? None of my business, but is it to impress people? I don't even get it. If any mate of mine showed me a $400 fob, I'd say you're being vastly overpaid - and you're impressing nobody with a brain.

This is why people are going off football at professional level and watching grass roots stuff. I know Ronaldo is a multi millionaire and not everyone's cup of tea, but he gives away millions to causes. I've always liked him and i also think he is the world No 1.

But lads we’ve actually contributed to that marvellous out of this world key, doesn’t it make you feel warm inside.
    No doubt there’s some scally outside Danny’s Gaff with a piece of moon rock trying to scan his asteroid.

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    I hope the bimboes he thinks he's impressing call him a twa£. He'll probably say "I give loads to charity". Well, Plonker, give $150k more, you cretin!

I seriously don't get it.
    Calgary, why spend anything more than a couple of $$ on such a thing? None of my business, but is it to impress people? I don't even get it. If any mate of mine showed me a $400 fob, I'd say you're being vastly overpaid - and you're impressing nobody with a brain.
    I wasn't trying to impress anyone. That's what the damn thing cost. I was being sarcastic, which may have been lost in the text. I bought a modest car but it had a keyless proximity lock and push button start and then lost the fob that allows you to use the system and that's what it cost to replace. I was gutted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)