+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football really has gone mad.

Football really has gone mad.

Just heard the lunatic moronic thug Joey Barton has landed a managers job. Hell would freeze over if i was a Fleetwood fan before i supported a convicted violent thug managing my club. What happened to the fit and proper person s test. Thug Barton is not fit to manage a dog let alone players.

Player coach I heard. He has had his moments but personally I think he is quite intelligent and will do well at Fleetwood

We shall beg to differ Gaz my friend. I think he has the intelligence level of the typical scouser hammered up on a Saturday night

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    We shall beg to differ Gaz my friend. I think he has the intelligence level of the typical scouser hammered up on a Saturday night
    lol perhaps

Joey is brighter and more intelligent than some of you think, Alf will like this.

https://podtail.com/en/podcast/the-e...01-sean-dyche/

Best of luck JB.

Oh come on Alf i thought you would have chomped on the bait by now lol.
    I saw your Barton thread on Turtles talk Ha Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    Joey is brighter and more intelligent than some of you think, Alf will like this.

Best of luck JB.
    Interesting man Rab (so is Joey tbf)

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post

Best of luck JB.

You are right Tricky,I was appalled when the Clarets signed Barton ,I was dead against it..I will hold my hand up and say he was one of the best signings we have ever made ,he literally carried us to the championship title and was magnificent in his playing roll in the premiership and looking after the other young Clarets .. Did a brilliant job for us and but for his betting escapade would still have been playing for us..I wish him all the best in his managerial career and who knows he may be a future Clarets manager..

Like Rab says,he is quite a clever and articulate bloke when he wants to be .. Go Joey go

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You are right Tricky,I was appalled when the Clarets signed Barton ,I was dead against it..I will hold my hand up and say he was one of the best signings we have ever made ,he literally carried us to the championship title and was magnificent in his playing roll in the premiership and looking after the other young Clarets .. Did a brilliant job for us and but for his betting escapade would still have been playing for us..I wish him all the best in his managerial career and who knows he may be a future Clarets manager..

Like Rab says,he is quite a clever and articulate bloke when he wants to be .. Go Joey go
    I said it first ya ConT ffs unbelievable pair of ...

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I said it first ya ConT ffs unbelievable pair of ...
    Arfs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast