+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: As the season draws to a c;lose.

As the season draws to a c;lose.

Just three games to go, and the curtain will come down on a fantastic season for our club. It will be a season that will be spoken about in local pubs and clubs for many years to come.

It has been a privilage to witness some amazing football, fantastic goals and at the stadium, an amazing atmosphere. The togetherness of coaching staff and players has been a treat to watch and Nuno has created a team of stars, who all look comfortable on the ball, and play for one another.

The movement off the ball has been excepional, with players often pointing to where the ball should go. The passing has been accurate in the main, and some raking forty and fifty yard passes have taken your breath away, as they zoom in to players feet.

After two or three dismal seasons recently, this one has been spectacular. The players will go away on a high, some not to return, but new faces will arrive, and under Nuno and his staff they will be intergrated into a Premiership side.

All Wolves fans will be looking forward to August when it all starts again. There will be fewer games,but the quality will be higher. Our supporters who travel away will have new stadiums to visit and our overseas fans will have a greater opportunity to watch games.

What a great pity that two of our now departed supporters, Greystone and Tundra have not been around to witness the rise of Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Abbo, great post, especially your last paragraph.

Tundra would have give it the Big (Candian) 'un and greystone would have talked about the kids for the future.
    Again, great to remember these guys.

Believe me, Nuno has all bases covered for next season

In Nuno we believe because we are fortunate as **** to have him.

Great post Abbo. Most appropriate with reference to Tundra and Greystone. I was 72 myself recently [April the first actually, yes I know!] and I just hope I can get as many games in myself until my days run out. Exciting times ahead no doubt.

COME ON MI BABBIES!!!

Great post Abbo. Tundra and Greystone have both been in my mind recently and it is very fitting that they should be mentioned at this time. Many thanks for that.

Well said Abbo. I'm looking to being able to see a few games again.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)