+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rafa to Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I'm more than willing to stand down from this board if it's dragging it down.
    Make your choice and I'll abide by it.
    A simple poll will suffice and I'll abide by the consensus...seriously.

Over to you.
    Goodbye watch the door doesn’t hit you on the back of the heed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Goodbye watch the door doesn’t hit you on the back of the heed.
    I wonder if he already has a 3rd/4th multi name ready to re enter the site following a daring statement like that.

What the fu*k makes him think anybody really cares what he and his alter ego does. I personally couldn't give a toss what they do or say on here, their crack is all wind up material directed at the ones who feed their ego. Personally, I couldn't give a toss what "they" say on here, I just laugh at their drivel and move on to the next poster. If members on here really wanted rid they would just totally ignore him and not get caught up in reply after fu*kin' reply.

Hoy a poll up or stop whining about wind ups and multi's because it seems to me that the winds ups are coming from those who keep going on about it all the time and that is 1000 times more tedious than anything I put up..
    Whinging gits.

Hoy a poll up or stop whining about wind ups and multi's because it seems to me that the winds ups are coming from those who keep going on about it all the time and that is 1000 times more tedious than anything I put up..
    Whinging gits.
    We're just looking at the history.

You can change the future but the past is set in stone.

Honestly, I'm getting tired of people throwing accusations at Ghost (being a multi-poster etc.). He is just as much entitled to his opinion as everyone else. I usuallly disagree with his stands - a lot on here do - but he usually has his reasons for disagreeing - that's what makes a board. Now, Ghost knows as well as I do that I've challenged his views on everything regarding NUFC and I we tend to disagree on a lot of things - sometimes we even agree - but I think he's a good poster. Not like pboro whom I genuinely think is on here to wind people up.

Back to the thread; people saying that Rafa was playing shyte and now he suddenly changed his mind; that's just wrong. Before January, our side wasn't good enough. Now we have the confidence but ability to go forward and it's quite clear that we are a better side for it. Better team, better results. Very simple when you think about it.

Wenger is now officially leaving at the end of the season........

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    We're just looking at the history.

You can change the future but the past is set in stone.
    The only history you should concern yourself with is the history of the name, ghostrider if you should need to find anything to quote on.
    Anything you think went on before that is irrelevant no matter who you thought was who and who played who.
    Why?
    Because you need to get familiar with the word AMNESTY.

So anything you set in stone about what and who you think I am/was is not what you thought it was as a whole truth, I promise you that.

If you want to argue it then message me and leave it out of here.

The only history you should concern yourself with is the history of the name, ghostrider if you should need to find anything to quote on.
    Anything you think went on before that is irrelevant no matter who you thought was who and who played who.
    Why?
    Because you need to get familiar with the word AMNESTY.

So anything you set in stone about what and who you think I am/was is not what you thought it was as a whole truth, I promise you that.

If you want to argue it then message me and leave it out of here.
    No need to.It's just an historical fact.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    No need to.It's just an historical fact.
    Then live on it but keep it to yourself unless you feel like sending a private message to get your bile out.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)