+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Feet on the ground

Feet on the ground

Concerning me the amount of comments on various sites I've read suggesting the job is done. That's just asking for trouble in my book. 7 points still to earn to be sure I think. It won't be easy.

I do feel IF we win tonight that is one foot in promotion regardless of the shrews result against bury
    It is dangerous thinking that it's job done yet though
    12 points to play for 5 points clear
    Certainly not job done.

It’s never over, until it’s over.
    We have a good man in TM, who just views each up coming match, one at a time.
    His long term aim is, and always was, simply one of top two at final whistle , final day.

I don’t know for sure, but believe he will make it.

This again!!!
    we will win tonight, we will be up before Charlton away. We will simply concentrate on us.

if (and this wont happen) we drew tonight, the same people will get all worried and melt down. But we'd be six points clear with a better GD. Shrewsbury would need to win all but one game.
    You can sit and worry, you can sit and ponder, but they aren't good enough to win all those games. They have mentally gone.
    Hopefully Dack will be a little bit fitter, as he's been carrying a knock. Evans is fully fit.

Big gamke for our club tonight. What would be great is if we got 18/20k inside Ewood and got it nice and loud. Positive.
    What we don't need is worry, concern etc.
    We need to our bit as fans. As the players will do their bit. And the manager.
    Hopefully we wont let them down and worry about Shrewsbury. Hopefully we will support our side who need it now!!
    Last edited by champs95; 19-04-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    This again!!!
    we will win tonight, we will be up before Charlton away. We will simply concentrate on us.

if (and this wont happen) we drew tonight, the same people will get all worried and melt down. But we'd be six points clear with a better GD. Shrewsbury would need to win all but one game.
    You can sit and worry, you can sit and ponder, but they aren't good enough to win all those games. They have mentally gone.
    Hopefully Dack will be a little bit fitter, as he's been carrying a knock. Evans is fully fit.

Big gamke for our club tonight. What would be great is if we got 18/20k inside Ewood and got it nice and loud. Positive.
    What we don't need is worry, concern etc.
    We need to our bit as fans. As the players will do their bit. And the manager.
    Hopefully we wont let them down and worry about Shrewsbury. Hopefully we will support our side who need it now!!
    I'll prefer to be cautious. I believe the players are capable of winning the rest of our games, but its not always as simple as that.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)