+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mighty Millers v Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Youve spoiled it now millertop..regardless of the scoreline, ill only be thinking of the queens birthday now..damn..

We’re gonna win 9-2 !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    When we played Shrewsbury in the Auto windscreens me and my mates bought hundreds of red and white balloons.
    We handed loads out to families sat round us with instructions to blow them up and chuck them in the air when the teams came out.
    Not only did most of the kids just hold onto them but loads of people didn't blow them up but pocketed them to take home.
    I don't mind the glory hunter/bandwagon jumpers at all. It's an individual choice to be a regular fan and I wouldn't want us to head off to Wembley with only our hard core 7000. However, if you're going to be a fan for a day, get into the spirit of it ffs (and don't nick my balloons you tight barstewards)
    Thats a funny story Wrinkly and typical of Rotherham lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CAM for a non descript bonus point, what nickname does Prince Philip’s affectionately call the Queen?
    I feel I should know this from the days of Spitting Image but my mind's gone blank. Is it back door Bessie?

Unfortunately missing for this one so give them a shout for me.

Millers1-0 Pirates......Long -John-Silver to miss out....

CAM for a non descript bonus point, what nickname does Prince Philip’s affectionately call the Queen?
    I believe it's 'cabbage' Brin. Allegedly a reference to the eye-watering pungency of her SBDs, which protocol demands are blamed on the corgis.
    She calls him Zorba

Potter and Mattock are back to fitness , be interesting to see what side is out.

Vaulks, Towell, Palmer, Potter ? Take a headache pill Warney

LILO Lil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12