+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joey Barton

I cant see PS4 & co doing a Joey Barton quality player manager footy game in the near future Animal. I laugh at the idea of it but I cant see it to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I cant see PS4 & co doing a Joey Barton quality player manager footy game in the near future Animal. I laugh at the idea of it but I cant see it to be honest.
    Well you say that based on what's happened during his career and probably formed an opinion on him based on that .

You should read his autobiography where he reveals himself with far more depth .

He's far from the numpty people think he is , don't be surprised if he makes a go of this , that's all I'm saying .

Yes fair enough Animal, but Im NOT a reader so dont ask me to read any books or autobiographies etc. because I couldnt care less.
    My ex loved her books and I could never understand her appeal to page after page of just plain boredom (in my opinion of course)..

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes fair enough Animal, but Im NOT a reader so dont ask me to read any books or autobiographies etc. because I couldnt care less.
    My ex loved her books and I could never understand her appeal to page after page of just plain boredom (in my opinion of course)..
    You should av' been nobbing her more. She wouldn't av' needed books then mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12