+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joey Barton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Joey Barton

Appointed as Fleetwood's new manager , once he finishes serving his ban of course .

Could be an interesting choice to say the least .

https://www.givemesport.com/1297094-...twood-town-job

Hope he makes a good go at it.

I feel a bit for John Shridan. I think it's a cnuts trick what they've done to him. He's got them safe and should be afforded the chance to push on.

Mates with the owner by the sound

He talks a good game does Barton. Seems passionate and sure of himsen. Plenty of derogatory things to say on talksport about various people without holding back. Perhaps if one of his players let's him down he can use his face to stub a cigar out He dunt seem level headed enough to be a manager in my opinion . Tha can't really succeed wi art good mam management skills in football. We saw his volatility as a player and he didnt mellow much the older he got.

The controversial stuff he comes art wi tells me that hell create a divide in any club which int a good thing. Thaz got to be more liberal minded when tha dealing wi lower league players. It poses a big question mark. I believe he'll fail but that's just my view. The guy is not laikin wi a full deck if thy asks me.

I agree wi Ponte. The treatment of John Sheridan is nowt short on a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    He talks a good game does Barton..
    Yes he talks a superb game does Barton, its just a shame though that nobody else can understand a damn word of what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    He talks a good game does Barton. Seems passionate and sure of himsen. Plenty of derogatory things to say on talksport about various people without holding back. Perhaps if one of his players let's him down he can use his face to stub a cigar out He dunt seem level headed enough to be a manager in my opinion . Tha can't really succeed wi art good mam management skills in football. We saw his volatility as a player and he didnt mellow much the older he got.

The controversial stuff he comes art wi tells me that hell create a divide in any club which int a good thing. Thaz got to be more liberal minded when tha dealing wi lower league players. It poses a big question mark. I believe he'll fail but that's just my view. The guy is not laikin wi a full deck if thy asks me.

I agree wi Ponte. The treatment of John Sheridan is nowt short on a disgrace
    I doubt any of the Fleetwood lads 'll have seen him making a tit of himself on question time. He'll have em' writing him a manifesto on team bus

A wunt mind him laikin forrus just nar ,

Can't stand the Scouse git.
    Had to laugh when he came out with," If I played for Scotland,Wales or N. Ireland, I'd have 100 caps." 😂😂😂 Full of himself or something else.💩💩
    Why should he be "rewarded"with a managerial post when he has been found guilty of betting for 6 years?
    Don't think he'll last long in any post anyway in my opinion. As previously mentioned, i don't think he has the mental capacity.

Not as green as he's cabbaged Joey Barton , very intelligent lad , doesn't always use it but he's an intelligent lad none the less .

Wouldn't surprise me if he proved a few folk wrong and did well in the management game .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast