+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kieren Westward Bound

Kieren Westward Bound

According to reports, Leeds United are interested in 33-year-old goalkeeper Keiren Westwood. - External Link

Not bad, but very injury prone

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Not bad, but very injury prone
    he should fit in nicely with the rest of the crocks, we have here then. lol

a pre requisite before any new player signs for this club, under this wonderful regime we have here, is they must be injured first. lol

Very much doubt it but would be a brilliant player for us, always rated him as one of the best in the league and would be a great keeper for BpF to learn from.

Marley's right, they obviously haven't learnt from the Tyler Roberts fiasco

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    Marley's right, they obviously haven't learnt from the Tyler Roberts fiasco
    the guy wont come here anyway , we cant compete on the same wage scale as southampton , celtic, or even half of the clubs who are currently in the championship now already. hernandez as yet to sign a new deal yet , if anybody comes in offering over 15 grand a week for hernandez he will be off .

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    the guy wont come here anyway , we cant compete on the same wage scale as southampton , celtic, or even half of the clubs who are currently in the championship now already. hernandez as yet to sign a new deal yet , if anybody comes in offering over 15 grand a week for hernandez he will be off .
    I'm fkn glad it's sunny outside, because fk me you manage to keep it gloomy as fk in here...........

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    I'm fkn glad it's sunny outside, because fk me you manage to keep it gloomy as fk in here...........

Use the ignore setting mate, I've no idea what the phony puts, I can't see it. Regurgitated boring Schitt no doubt. The halfwit will probably reply to this.

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    you tell me what there is to get excited about fella, never mind this season, you can have another thir**** to choose from if you like. lol

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)