+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hecky sez

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    A good subtefuge from Hecky get everyone talking about his Barnsley link instead of him about to be presented with his p45. Owt to detract from sh1te job he's doing.
    If and I mean IF we can still be talking about him doing a sh*t job at Leeds Ponty by this time on Satdy night.... well that would be ace wouldnt it and maybe even a draw/point will be a good result, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    As soon as I saw this thread Esr my early thoughts were ".. is this just a cheap sh*it stirring piece of journalism again before another big Yorkie derby game."
    I find it very easy to believe that this is just a hatchet job in an attempt to drum up extra interest between two Yorkie rivals, and lets face it it was always going to be a massive game for us anyway what with it being against Hecky etc.
    Its **** stirring in a way that the journalists asked loaded questions but it’s not made up by journalists as they are Heckys actual words .

I even saw it in a newsagents in Cas today Esr while I was being served, the Yorkie post paper had something on the front cover about Hecky this.. and Leeds that.. and I thought ohh naff off will you. I bet its a false piece just full of suggestions and allegations, and it really gets on my nerves at the moment.

But to be honest, I think Im seriously feeling it now in the build up to Satdy's game, goodness knows what Im going to be like just before and during and after the match.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123