+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team vs qpr

Team vs qpr

I'd have a squad of

BPF ayling debock Denton pearce jansson shaughnessy O'connor forshaw Phillips Vieira alioski Dallas sacko Saiz lasogga ekuban grot

Think they're all available, it's their last chance this season to show they care, SO LET'S SEE IT!

Chances are though some of the 18 will be taken up by wiedwald lonergan Anita Cooper Pennington bouy okane roofe cibicki

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    I'd have a squad of

BPF ayling debock Denton pearce jansson shaughnessy O'connor forshaw Phillips Vieira alioski Dallas sacko Saiz lasogga ekuban grot

Think they're all available, it's their last chance this season to show they care, SO LET'S SEE IT!

Chances are though some of the 18 will be taken up by wiedwald lonergan Anita Cooper Pennington bouy okane roofe cibicki
    Depressing when you look at that list and realise just how many aren't worth fielding;

Sacko, Lassoga, Ekuban, Grot, Wiedwald, Lonergan, Anita, Cooper, Pennington, Bouy, Okane. Cost a fortune to get rid of those who aren't loanees.

Hope Heckingbottom gives youngsters their head, no risk of long term damage even i we lose, it's one game, but leading into a ***** close season for the club how good would it be to have a couple of real prospects able to show their worth (and the passion that has been just about invisible from the senior squad for months)?

Not sure why Footymad thought the word v i t a l required blanking???

Who cares at this point, too many aren't worthy of playing here and one last chance in a dead end of season game is pointless. I'd only play players we definitely want next year and mix in some youngsters to give them a taste.

If Lassoga, Grot, Sacko, O'Kane, Anita etc get anywhere near the bench or pitch I'll be seriously questioning Heckingbottoms ability to spot the obvious. Rather have youth players on there who at least will get a buzz out of being in the squad.

GK- BPf
    Lb- Pearce
    Cb- Jansson
    Cb- O'Connor
    Rb- ........errm?
    Cm- Forshaw
    Cm- Vieira
    Rm- Saiz
    Cam-Hernandez
    Lm- Jack Clarke
    St-Roofe

Subs:
    Lonergan
    Alioski
    Phillips
    Cooper
    Kun Temenuzhkov
    Sam Dalby
    Some other youth player who isn't garbage.

Allioski for Hernandez Joel [Hernandez is in Spain] and Dallas at right back - what do you think?
    Otherwise agree with your selection

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Allioski for Hernandez Joel [Hernandez is in Spain] and Dallas at right back - what do you think?
    Otherwise agree with your selection
    Rather let Dallas play left midfield to be honest, think we do him a disservice making him play both on the wrong side and in the wrong position.

Surely we have a competent youth player that could fill in for one game at right back?

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Rather let Dallas play left midfield to be honest, think we do him a disservice making him play both on the wrong side and in the wrong position.

Surely we have a competent youth player that could fill in for one game at right back?
    Well Joel, whether you "see this" or not and despite your descending to repetitive personal insults aimed at me, I agree with the above.

Bryce Hosannah is next in line at rb after ayling berardi and coyle

Would give Hosannah a run out

That said Dallas hasn’t done badly at rb

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)