+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Tickets

Season Tickets

So the new prices have been revealed for next season. We all expected a rise in prices, but not many would have expected a 30% increase. Yes we have just witnessed a great season after several seasons of dross, we deserved better, and we were rewarded.

Personally, I would like an assurance from the club that we are going to keep our stars before I totally submit. I do not want to be in my expensive seat, watching Neves score for Liverpool or Manchester United. Yes players come and go, but after many many years of mediocre performances I don't want to witness us mixing it with the best, I want us to be the best. The team that they all fear, the Club that the others dreaded playing against in the fifties.

I hope the Club give us a firm commitment of their intent soon.

Spot on mate, my sentiments exactly. I do think though that the owners have a long term commitment in mind, well they have expressed it, and I do not think selling our best players will be part of the plan.

Hopefully!!

I don’t think we will sell either. The only significant contributor I can see leaving is Neves. And I think he’s safe unless he impresses at the World Cup. Which is a possibility. But if he does, prices get even more inflated after the WC, so it’d still be a good thing for us.

I think Neves will stay, I’m more concerned about the January window if he performs as well in the Premier as he has in the Championship, if big offers start coming in that may sway it.

I didn't expect my season ticket to go up by £100, but it still works out to less than £25 a game. Wolves know if there are those that don't renew that there will be plenty of takers for a seat. Players that perform well and consistently will always have other clubs looking at them

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)