+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The title

The title

I want us to win it now.
    A great night for Blackburn Rovers. Thankyou tonight to Mowbray.
    We got a real test this evening. I'm actually happy about that. We deserved to go in 1 down. Raya made an incredible save before they scored (from the resulting corner) and we had to prove ourselves. Show everyone what we made of.
    But we showed real guts, real determination and above all class where it counted. Dack is (finally) back! He makes us what we are. The best player in this division, and he showed why. In the biggest, and most crucial moment. Forget all the other games. It was actually about one game. All the pressure on us. We had to win. And when it really mattered, we came through. The way we won thattonight, I think we looked like champions. We are hungry again now. Great effort from the crowd tonight. I'm posting this before I set off back home just for you Sax

Wigan? I'll tell you now champs.. If love it if we beat them.. LOVE IT.

I think the title might be a bridge too far. Wigan have got an easy run-in.
    Still, as this game showed, predictions are pointless!!

Look ....we still need to really calm down!! You could see the relief at the end from the whole place. And now it's really important we get our heads right for Donny on Tuesday. Clinical!! Dack bang promotion in that order!!!
    Bury are down, nothing to play for ....they will go & beat Shrewsbury on Sat ....stranger things have happened and I've seen it before. Plus my Bury links where always going to go full circle you can all thank me later .......

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    I think the title might be a bridge too far. Wigan have got an easy run-in.
    Still, as this game showed, predictions are pointless!!
    They still have to go to Bristol who are now very close to the play offs. They could drop points?
    We could easily win every game now. That was an upturn 2nd half. I just feel the swing has suddenly come back over to us.

For once everyone is on the same page , even LT commenters !
    We were poor first half and deservedly 1 down an to be honest we were lucky it was only 1.
    Reasons have been spelt out correctly in all postings. We came out better second half but there was a brief 5. - 10 min moment wer they threatened to upset us again but then the timely second went in and that was them done! I can thank BD for fulfilling my ‘premonition’. thanks Brad 😉
    Plus DG of course for laying it on for him, but still nice deft footwork to steer it home.

Graham's centre forward performance was very good tonight. A clever player.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Graham's centre forward performance was very good tonight. A clever player.
    Notice how he was kept on tonight. Crucial game, and he normally come see off 60min mark. Clever management to switch Armstrong & bring Samuel on. He didn't change the game, but it gave them another problem. And although Grahsm will be shattered, we had to win this.

A proper centre forward , exactly the type I like to watch (sorry JR).

The title would be the cherry on top of the cake and having my daughter there to see us lift it at ewood would be priceless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)