+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would anyone actually be bothered

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    That's a particularly disappointing response WTF, care to enlighten us as to why you feel that way?
    "Managed due to injuries"??? He's one if the few players NOT to have been absent for lengthy periods through injury.

Whatever he gets with a new contract (IF he accepts), will be well deserved and he's earned every penny of this seasons wage, unlike many others.

Saiz and Hernandez in the squad (not necessarily starting, but why not if we have a manger with the intelligence to know how to use them?), gives variety a chance, reducing the likelihood of us getting found out (again!).

Ekuban is never going to be good enough for Championship football. By now he should have shown some degree of promise, he hasn't and just because he can run very quickly isn't sufficient to compensate for zero footballing skill (just the same as Sacko).

Hence b0ll0x ( but I have admit to having had a couple of mojitos so apologies if the bluntness caused offence).😉

Suppose it depends on what wage he is expecting to receive for a new contract. Its well documented that he is being managed due to injuries. We are not going to get a full season out of him and how many full games will he play next season? Agree that the current 1st 11is unbalanced with both Hernandez and Saiz starting, especially if they are playing centrally.

After saying all that, still prefer to have him in our squad than another championship team.

I also think Ekuban could come good. I remember player's like Beckford, Woods, McCormack struggling in their first season at the club too, just how much time do you give him, does he get sent out on loan?
    The difference is perhaps that whilst Beckford and Woods may have struggled initially there was always a sense that they had the talent and might come good. Ekuban is a useless donkey with the ball control of a goldfish and the composure in front of goal of a menopausal antelope trapped in the headlights of a space ship. He and Sacko would make a great half of a 100m relay team but unfortunately, there are no prizes (or Championship points) available for just being able to run quickly.

Hernandez is a 15min out of 90 man.
    Saiz runs for miles then gets the ball taken off him on the edge of the box.
    Jannsson has to much to say and is a bigger flouncer than the Rev.
    Those are our best players.

Bigger flouncer than the Rev - quality mate quality lol

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Mate, I can't say too much as I don't get to ALL the games like some phoneys do. I was though over for a couple of games Wendies and Bolton. I thought one of the lousiest players who looks lost was Ekuban, I'm no football know-it-all like our chosen one soiling this site but to me watching the games we seem to have lost our direction and composure (compared to the start of the season) No leaders and no cut and thrust. If we have a below par team you would think the easiest and most straightforward tactic is to get them to play not to lose and build from there. It's plain to see even from someone like me. It's been said on here from genuine fans that we look like a team who have never played together, that's how it looked at times to me. Manager, coaching......training ground. Needs to be seriously looked at.......and yes scouting.
    George - you're as much a "Genuine fan" as anyone on here - probably more so than some - don't be influenced by the great flappin gob who calls himself a genuine [well he would if he could spell it] fan and calls anyone else plastic if they disagree with his assessment of what has to be done at Leeds.
    He has no idea who goes to what games [and thinks that pretending to be a "Hard man" from South Leeds gives him kudos lol] but then he wouldn't would he given that he is actually a scum fan on the constant wind up

he's a Wan ker George - everyone else on here knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Bigger flouncer than the Rev - quality mate quality lol
    revs a proper flouncer, he does what he says he will do.

your a plastic flouncer , because you cant make your mind up lol

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    but I have admit to having had a couple of mojitos so apologies if the bluntness caused offence).😉
    A quick post to say I appreciate the courtesy offered by a more detailed reply, there was no need to apologize - no offence taken, just an "eh- what?" type moment

A quick post to say I appreciate the courtesy offered by a more detailed reply, there was no need to apologize - no offence taken, just an "eh- what?" type moment
    Cool, and thanks 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    revs a proper flouncer, he does what he says he will do.

your a plastic flouncer , because you cant make your mind up lol
    Don't know if you're complimenting Rev for being a proper flouncer? not too sure it is a compliment.
    But i've never flounced pal - just can't be bothered reading or replying to most of your repetetive boring shyte - like quite a few others on here since you arrived.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)