Everyone has a view, everyone is different, but nobody is right, we accept another's different slant on things even if it goes against our own true feelings and at times it can get overheated between two differing posters.

I have had arguments with past true Morons on here who have now departed, out of our current crop I think I have had only 2 real near the knuckle intense "arguments" that has made my blood boil, one with Blueheeler on being PC correct and the other with Oldcolner with a gif of someone being shot by a firing squad, as I said above, nobody is right and nobody is wrong, its just a difference of opinion and naturally tempers can get out of control as we are only human.

But that is the beauty of this Forum, and I take great pride in folk who know they have the right to speak about what and how they feel about all subjects without threat of being ridiculed, edited or banned, plus the bonus of being adults and agreeing to disagree.

Everyone contribute in their own way on this site, from Colner who IMO pulls out all the stops with his many paper clip threads, transfer value site and more, believe me it takes time and effort to research all that stuff and I admire him for it, to alf talking about his P!ss bag, which he can do because he can laugh at himself and not take things too seriously.

My personal feelings is that OUR board is a Football Forum first and foremost as we all support Burnley Football Club, but our lives are not built around just Football, we have Poverty, Religion, Politics, Racism and all world affairs are topics that should be aired on this great site of OURS as it gives it a variety, and it helps me personally understand World Affairs more with some in depth posts from all our great contributors, and in the closed season what do we find to discuss ?

It worries me that you have taken this stance Colner, I, and I'm sure We all would not like to lose you for too many Political threads (which affect our lives directly or indirectly), there are a couple of certain threads that appear now and then that I don't like and would not open if I was not a Mod, but again I have pride in what we have all built here, we can not have boundaries that are no go areas and I'd agree there are a lot of Political threads around at the moment which is (or should be) the talking point of not just this Forum but our Country because of the idiotic way we are being treated and it should not go unspoken.

Some of us may view UTC and the 2/3 other Burnley Forums, but we mainly post here because its our home and we feel more comfortable here or we would be somewhere else.