+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should we stick only to football..?

Blaming the Labour Party for anti-Semitism is fast becoming the fall back position for the right wing racist zealots who want to extradite and repatriate people who have lived a honest, decent, law abiding life since their invited immigration into the UK, more than 50 years ago.

One word: WINDRUSH.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Bloody hell Ss, you've noticed and given the game away !! Couldn't you have just kept quiet, it's like in showbiz, deep down all comedians want to be taken seriously.
    sinkov----it was meant as encouragement!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Blaming the Labour Party for anti-Semitism is fast becoming the fall back position for the right wing racist zealots who want to extradite and repatriate people who have lived a honest, decent, law abiding life since their invited immigration into the UK, more than 50 years ago.

Must be the Brexit voters who inspired this move though --they want 100% control on immigration.
    The problem being of course that these are an easy target because they know where they are ----unlike the other 600,000 who are illegals and were encouraged to come to the land of milk and honey by a certain war-mongering Prime Minister.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

No one is blaming the Labour Party for anti-semitism, that's a bit like blaming a dog for having fleas. But like the dog provides a nice, warm, comfortable home for the fleas, so the Labour Party provides a nice, warm, comforting home for anti- semites, as was obvious from the shocking evidence given in the Commons this week, of the anti-semitic abuse Jewish MPs have received from Labour Party members on social media.

Jeremy of course was absent from the Chamber. You have to wonder why ? Perhaps he was busy studying Home Office documents, trying to ascertain just which government it was that ordered the shredding of the Windrush landing cards ?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    sinkov----it was meant as encouragement!! lol
    Ss, as OC points out, us comedians don't need any encouragement.

There you are OC, we're making your point for you aren't we. Even this thread has degenerated into political squabbling. I shall desist from further political comments on this thread and try to keep it to the political ones. My apologies.

In my opinion for what it is worth I am quite happy for their to be thread on politics, religion or whatever bull**** mumbo jumbo you wish to chat about as long as it is labelled as to what the subject matter is so I can avoid it if I wish.

I hate it when other threads degenerate into crap because politics creep into it.

My stance is anti political. I cannot understand how intelligent people feel that the present system we have in place is anything other than at best a waste of time and money and at worst broken and utterly corrupt.

I watch people looking at turds and arguing vehemently about which one is the least offensive or which one will stick less if polished properly.
    FFS why? I know people on most sides of politics who are genuinely lovely people and would normally get on great but as soon as "a debate" is aired become like rabid dogs. Why do we spend so much time arguing at local, county and national level arguing for hours yet doing so little.

I do not have a clear alternative to the present bull**** system but it has to centre around stripping away the labels of politics Conservative Labour etc and creating governance at a far more local level with people genuinely involved in their own decision making, actions and accountability. What we have at the moment is not working.

Politics is for perverts ..That's why I don't post on them ..lol

Seriously, Why not have another part just for other subjects like politics etc?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)