+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: At least....

At least....

....... at 5.00pm tomorrow we can still have hopes or forget about the Play Offs. Ain't bothered, I've enjoyed the first season back in the Championship and just hope we get the funds to make a proper go for it next season.

You're making tomorrow sound like a six-pointer, mate.

UTB

I'll stick my neck out and predict a mid table finish for a mid table side,its top end mid table tho which is a sterling effort for our 1st season back out of the wilderness

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    ....... at 5.00pm tomorrow we can still have hopes or forget about the Play Offs. Ain't bothered, I've enjoyed the first season back in the Championship and just hope we get the funds to make a proper go for it next season.
    Aint bothered? What's up wi supporters these days? I was talkin to a Rovrum fan yesdi and he said he dint want them to go up cos they're not ready for the Championship and would prefer to stabalise in league one.I said how d'ya know you'll not struggle next season in league one if ya don't go up this season,he replied cos we've got good players at this level,i said yes but good players attract interest from other clubs and could leave.Let's win our last 3 games and see where we are but my word i wanna be in't play offs and indeed win the chuffs and let's see what our MESSIAH can do against the likes of Pep next season.COME ON BLADES.UTCB

love your optimism rod me owd pal but weve chucked it away in last 6 weeks so many games we should have won but didnt just a bit more quality in squad this summer and we will be challenging again no doubt about it

Prepare for the Premier League,boys and girls,from here on in,its 5 wins and a draw the top league beckons.

Wilder to Arsenal,that could throw a spanner in our 1st season back with the big boys though

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Prepare for the Premier League,boys and girls,from here on in,its 5 wins and a draw the top league beckons.

Wilder to Arsenal,that could throw a spanner in our 1st season back with the big boys though
    You always fill up my senses Blocky....or it could just be the sea air.

Dropped lucky with the weather gray I bet you dint see this coming when you booked it

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    You always fill up my senses Blocky....or it could just be the sea air.
    No point being miserable regarding our team,every game they give their all,win,lose or draw Mr G,

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Dropped lucky with the weather gray I bet you dint see this coming when you booked it
    Says the bloke supping Pimms outside the H and P,whilst some poor old Ladies are desperate for their parcels

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast