+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: At least....

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    love your optimism rod me owd pal but weve chucked it away in last 6 weeks so many games we should have won but didnt just a bit more quality in squad this summer and we will be challenging again no doubt about it
    The thing is mate i've said consistently since the turn of the year we'd just miss out on't play offs,but that dunt mean i aint bovvered if we do.I'll be disapointed if we do miss out,i just can't mi head round how some either dunt wanna go up or aint bovvered if we dunt,but each to their own as always.UTCB

Happy to stick my neck out here.
    We’re winning tomorrow and at 5.00 the play off hopes will still be alive.
    In fact I’ll go as far as saying we’ll still be in with a chance on the last day.

if were more ruthless in the final third and cut out the silly individual errors of late we have every chance of winning they were terrible when they came to the lane we should have buried them still got a nasty feeling though that another draw is on the cards

Big game tonight. If Millwall lose to, or draw with Fulham, and Derby/Boro draw tomorrow then the door is still wide open for us if we win at Brum.

It won't happen like this of course. No chance. But then again it might...

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Says the bloke supping Pimms outside the H and P,whilst some poor old Ladies are desperate for their parcels
    says the man puffing on the cigar in a cloud of optimism

Millwall/Fulham Derby/Boro and Blades/Brum is a definite nine pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    Millwall/Fulham Derby/Boro and Blades/Brum is a definite nine pointer.
    18 surely.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Dropped lucky with the weather gray I bet you dint see this coming when you booked it
    Yes it’s been brilliant so far Bully, one paper predicted another cold snap for mid April.

We were due a good un though mate. Last time we were up here was last June/ July when it was 30+ degrees in Sheffield and we had a sea fret for 9 out of 10 days and that’s been par for the course for us lately. Family and friends usually ask us when we’re going away and put and cross through those days cus they know the weather will be crap.

Nearly as complicated as this win/places (4/5/6 place) 50% of bet returned within 2 hours bollox.

They all fell anyway but luckily a footy acca came in for £140 notes.

fancy a draw tonight but cmon fulham a win for them could just inspire us to turn it on tomoz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast