+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wenger to leave Arsenal

Best thing all around I think , remarkable 22 years to be fair but definitely lost his way these last few years .

The re-emergence of Man City and Spurs have knocked em down to europa league status and the players they once attracted are now unavailable to them without a mega budget .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Best thing all around I think , remarkable 22 years to be fair but definitely lost his way these last few years .

The re-emergence of Man City and Spurs have knocked em down to europa league status and the players they once attracted are now unavailable to them without a mega budget .
    Too big a club not to find it's way back Animal. They've bounced back in the 50's, 70's, 80's, 20's. They'll do it again. They've never had that dynasty that Liverpool had in the seventies and eighties or Man Utd did in the nineties but they've got longevity.

Morais for Arsenal job ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Morais for Arsenal job ?
    He's got the belief

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Too big a club not to find it's way back Animal. They've bounced back in the 50's, 70's, 80's, 20's. They'll do it again. They've never had that dynasty that Liverpool had in the seventies and eighties or Man Utd did in the nineties but they've got longevity.
    Different game now steve , the top players want guaranteed champions league football and challenging for league titles .

League cup finals and FA cups don't cut it today .

Big job for someone at the arsenal to get them back to where they were and I don't think they have that kind of clout these days .

Heckinbottom of Leeds must be in the running for this job as he's never put a foot wrong especially at his previous club who is still regarded as a hero by some fans.( Coal News)

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Heckinbottom of Leeds must be in the running for this job as he's never put a foot wrong especially at his previous club who is still regarded as a hero by some fans.( Coal News)
    Always be a hero to me colliers , go to my grave a happy man after those two wembley wins .

It's not as if we have overdosed on success during my time following this club .

You'd imagine that a new manager was already vetted and talks may have begun a month or two back .

I think we can safely say he won't be english but I'm struggling to see a stand out candidate .

I find that changing his name in my head to wanger makes each story about him more interesting.
    I also like to change the words on the cash machine screen from “your cash is being counted” to “your gash is being mounted”
    Happy times

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    I find that changing his name in my head to wanger makes each story about him more interesting.
    I also like to change the words on the cash machine screen from “your cash is being counted” to “your gash is being mounted”
    Happy times

Never surprised to hear what’s going on in your head

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast