+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wenger to leave Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Always be a hero to me colliers , go to my grave a happy man after those two wembley wins .

It's not as if we have overdosed on success during my time following this club .

The maze well talk tut wall mate

Hecky for arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    I find that changing his name in my head to wanger makes each story about him more interesting.
    I also like to change the words on the cash machine screen from “your cash is being counted” to “your gash is being mounted”
    Happy times
    Lol very good. Found my level wi that one

Always be a hero to me colliers , go to my grave a happy man after those two wembley wins .

It's not as if we have overdosed on success during my time following this club .
    I agree there were good times we also had good times under Clarke, Hunter, Bassett and Wilson it's my opinion that these 4 managers were a cut above Heckingbottom and by the way you are not talking to the wall as one smart ass seams to think.

I'd stick my neck on block n' say that Wilson built the team that Johnson nearly fcuked up and Heckingbottom nurse maided.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    I agree there were good times we also had good times under Clarke, Hunter, Bassett and Wilson it's my opinion that these 4 managers were a cut above Heckingbottom and by the way you are not talking to the wall as one smart ass seams to think.
    I'm never going to say Hecky is the best manager we've ever had , absolutely not .

As a kid and in to adulthood and at the age I am I watched teams climb those stairs at Wembley Stadium and pick up a big piece of silverware , every time I was green with envy , one day it will be us I kept telling myself , more hope than belief if the truth be told .

We'd had two previous attempts to turn my dream into reality and fell short , destined never to experience winning at that stadium I thought .

All that changed in 6 golden weeks , like the proverbial bus coming along .

It's all I personally ever wanted to see and experience , just one day and I got double bubble .

It might not have meant the same to some folk and I possibly have a minority view on the two wembley wins but that's just my feelings .

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post

Why dunt tha try and remember good times then instead o knocking the blowk darn wi stupid names and calling him a p1llocker etc. Nubdy is sayin he's best things since sliced bread either. Thuz bin far better managers here afooar him but I dunt like it when folk ev given their all for this club just to be tret wi contempt and total disregardment. Its totally art o order. Lifes too short to be bitter.

Our bad season int solely down to the previous head coach. The football club is collectively to blame for its policies and rank amateur recruitment in a league such as the championship. When/if we gu darn does tha think these recruitment head honchos will learn owt should we get back in this division? A cant see it missen. We find us sens in this situation because mistakes have been made from the boardroom darnwards.

Thy obviously blames Hecky. That's thy opinion. Misguided if thy asks me but there you go. It's abart lookin at bigger picture.

By the way Colliers Tha giz as good as tha gets mi owld on this message booard n allus ez dun so cut art the smart arse remark cos thaz med plenty o them thissen in thi time.

I'm never going to say Hecky is the best manager we've ever had , absolutely not .

As a kid and in to adulthood and at the age I am I watched teams climb those stairs at Wembley Stadium and pick up a big piece of silverware , every time I was green with envy , one day it will be us I kept telling myself , more hope than belief if the truth be told .

We'd had two previous attempts to turn my dream into reality and fell short , destined never to experience winning at that stadium I thought .

All that changed in 6 golden weeks , like the proverbial bus coming along .

It's all I personally ever wanted to see and experience , just one day and I got double bubble .

It might not have meant the same to some folk and I possibly have a minority view on the two wembley wins but that's just my feelings .

I agree wi what thaz sed Animal. However, i dunt think thar in minority. Till day I die al allus remember that spring 2016 and Wembley as am sure all Barnsley fans will. Memories and feelings that will never fail to make the old hairs ont back or neck stand up when a recollect em. Reight teeum wo that. Circumstances, fate, changes in footballers ideology, lack of ambition or call it what you will saw that teeum dismantled then the head coach got the blame of the aftermath. That's life.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I agree wi what thaz sed Animal. However, i dunt think thar in minority. Till day I die al allus remember that spring 2016 and Wembley as am sure all Barnsley fans will. Memories and feelings that will never fail to make the old hairs ont back or neck stand up when a recollect em. Reight teeum wo that. Circumstances, fate, changes in footballers ideology, lack of ambition or call it what you will saw that teeum dismantled then the head coach got the blame of the aftermath. That's life.

I also think it meant more because of the two previous defeats pass , an FA cup semi final and a play off final to return to the PL are pretty big games to lose , it hurt and it hurt like hell , I'm unlikely to see this club compete in such games ever again .

So when we finally got over the line at wembley it possibly meant so much more because I knew how defeat felt .

What's happened since is a tragedy pass and there are many reasons as you've outlined .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123