+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wenger to leave gunners

Wenger to leave gunners

After 22 yrs stayed a couple of yrs too long in my opinion his teams played some fantastic stuff at times and I used to like watching them,couldn't stand him tho never saw anything wrong in his team or players needs to get himself to specsavers now he's got more time

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    After 22 yrs stayed a couple of yrs too long in my opinion his teams played some fantastic stuff at times and I used to like watching them,couldn't stand him tho never saw anything wrong in his team or players needs to get himself to specsavers now he's got more time
    Very good manager,i agree tho he stayed a couple of years too long.If ya don't like managers that see little/nowt wrong wi their own team i reckon there aint many ya do like mi owd pal.I wonder what price our MESSIAH is to be the next Gooners boss? Hard to see anyone else bein a boss of one club for 22 years(almost) in't future most do well last 22months.UTCB

Every manager defends his team and players I haven't got a problem with that but most will say a player deserved a red if it was nailed on and clear,I never heard wenger say this once even in the face of overwhelming evidence he took defending them to the extremes that's why I dint like him pal I expect managers to defend their players and team but not when it or they are indefensible
    Another reason why chris is so much better than most other managers no bull just says what he sees and feels be it good or bad a proper breath of fresh air just being honest,hope they don't come looking at him,they will probably have another Johnny Foreigner tho

Fantastic servant to Arsenal, for a long time played the best football in the league...but 2 years? Should have retired five years ago.

Man Utd struggled after Fergie left. I can easily see Arsenal getting worse before they get better. Talk of Patrick Viera as the new manager. He won't take any crap...

A decent man,not many would have granted us a replay like Arsene did

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    A decent man,not many would have granted us a replay like Arsene did
    He was effectively forced into doing so by the BBC interviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    He was effectively forced into doing so by the BBC interviewer.
    Yeah course they were. Wenger cudda said he dint see the incident cuddn't he? UTCB

Fantastic manager and served Arsenal really well.
    People say two years too long but didn’t he win the FA cup just last season?
    He brought a brand of football that was fantastic to watch, won trophies and made the Gunners a considerably bigger club than when he found them.
    Some of the stick he has endured the last 2 or 3 seasons has been disgraceful. People forget that he has repeatedly spent considerably less than most of the other top 6 or 7 teams and still competed for silverware while playing the magnificent football.
    Hope he retires now as he’s proved himself.

Be good for him to go out as Europa League winner.

A gent of the game, a real breath of fresh air, an innovator at first in England but, 3 FA cups in 4 years and he's a failure.

It's a funny old game and some of the no marks who have slagged him off by abusing their media position should hang their heads in shame shouldn't they Piers (FFS Piers! christened a tosser and lived up to it)

Spurs fans round here are gutted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast