Thread: Wenger gone!

Wenger gone!

A shame when a manager can’t see the signs and outstays his welcome.

Anyway......that’s enough about Pardew!

A shame to see old ...”no,I did not see anything” depart.

I hope Gooners fans get to regret it.

Pardew would be a perfect fit for them.

Pulis would be even better!

My niece got married yesterday to an Arsenal fan (nice bloke). For some time he has been of the opinion that Wenger has been a tremendous servant but it is time for him to leave. So that will come as a nice additional surprise for him. To add to the week in the Seychelles my niece won in a bridal magazine competition to follow on to the week in Dubai they had originally planned. Good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Q165 View Post
    My niece got married yesterday to an Arsenal fan (nice bloke). For some time he has been of the opinion that Wenger has been a tremendous servant but it is time for him to leave. So that will come as a nice additional surprise for him. To add to the week in the Seychelles my niece won in a bridal magazine competition to follow on to the week in Dubai they had originally planned. Good for them.

They could take Wenger with them on the honeymoon.

After all.....he never sees anything!!

Great manager who kept them in the champions league when they needed it the most when they had to fund, what I regard the best stadium in the UK.

Rumour is that he was forced out by the board and paid off with £11m.

I would not be surprised if he manages England when viler Southgate gets the boot in mid June.

I rated him the best manager in the prem, superb football, great signings, never putting the club in debt. But like Clough didn't realise when his time was up.

Just like Conte has found out this season. The league title costs more to buy nowadays.
    I am sure if Wenger had the same funding as Utd, Chelsea and Citeh then their trophy count would be higher.
    He has been great for English football and will be missed.