+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Orta and Heckingbottom

Orta and Heckingbottom

IF those 2 leave after the final game of the season, and IF we get a head coach or manager who's half decent, does this then solve the problems of this season?

This squad minus debock forshaw and Roberts who were bought in January, for 15 games out of the 46 were in the top 6, and some of those 15 we were in the top 2

COULD this squad with maybe 4 5 or 6 QUALITY additions in the right positions required, actually do what they did in those 15 games, but for 46 instead, or at least get 6th on the final day of the regular season, I just wonder, coz if TC had had far less injuries and suspensions than he got, if he hadn't lost Saiz for so long, maybe if TC had had forshaw and even debock earlier on instead of that lazy piece of crap Borthwick Jackson, could that have made a difference?

It's all ifs and buts etc but it makes you bloody wonder how we can go from being a top 6 team for the first third of the season, to formwise being the worst in the league

I can predict what marley will say to this but I won't spoil his fun by doing so ;-D

Cellino was given a chance to turn it around when he made mistakes in his first season and I think others deserve the same.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Cellino was given a chance to turn it around when he made mistakes in his first season and I think others deserve the same.
    Would also like to see a manager actually be backed, not just with money/transfers but also with time & patience. Sacking people after a few months is never going to give any continuity and the squad is never really going to develop.

Answer to the question in the first paragraph......the f00k no, but it's a good step in the right direction.

I think Radrizzani should have another season, but I think he should have kept TC for the whole season, them if he fails the top 6 target then get rid after the final game of the season, not at the point when he did, and if you get rid of TC when he did, A BETTER replacement was required, NOT someone with heckingbottoms CV

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    IF those 2 leave after the final game of the season, and IF we get a head coach or manager who's half decent, does this then solve the problems of this season?

This squad minus debock forshaw and Roberts who were bought in January, for 15 games out of the 46 were in the top 6, and some of those 15 we were in the top 2

COULD this squad with maybe 4 5 or 6 QUALITY additions in the right positions required, actually do what they did in those 15 games, but for 46 instead, or at least get 6th on the final day of the regular season, I just wonder, coz if TC had had far less injuries and suspensions than he got, if he hadn't lost Saiz for so long, maybe if TC had had forshaw and even debock earlier on instead of that lazy piece of crap Borthwick Jackson, could that have made a difference?

It's all ifs and buts etc but it makes you bloody wonder how we can go from being a top 6 team for the first third of the season, to formwise being the worst in the league

I can predict what marley will say to this but I won't spoil his fun by doing so ;-D
    you keep on kidding yourself clive, otherwise you would not need, to keep asking such daft questions fella. lol

anybody who keeps predicting a 2-1 win for leeds every week, after the run we have been on since christmas , needs their head looking at lol

you need to readjust your level of expectation fella , you have been living in cuckooland for far too long. lol.

i have told you and many others on here , nothing will ever change while orta and radrizaani are running this club , most fans with an ounce of common sense , dont need years to wake up and smell the coffee fella.

Just like you keep giving daft answers, and if you think that for the last few months I've been taking the prediction league seriously then you really are stupid and it's you living in cloud cuckoo land!

How about you give a simple yes or no answer for once, do you think if orta and heckingbottom leave after the final game this season, that the club can actually say feck off to this season and look forward to a better one next season

I know what your reply is likely to be coz in your opinion we need shut of Radrizzani all his board orta heckingbottom and all his coaches and all the players bar 5 of which you think only 2 will remain

Looks like Orta may be going to Deportivo !!!

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/04/20...r-exit-report/

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    you keep on kidding yourself clive, otherwise you would not need, to keep asking such daft questions fella. lol

anybody who keeps predicting a 2-1 win for leeds every week, after the run we have been on since christmas , needs their head looking at lol

you need to readjust your level of expectation fella , you have been living in cuckooland for far too long. lol.

i have told you and many others on here , nothing will ever change while orta and radrizaani are running this club , most fans with an ounce of common sense , dont need years to wake up and smell the coffee fella.
    Clive got it right again matey - didn't see your prediction this week after embarrassing yourself last week lol

As Leeds won does that mean ......

...... Marley out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)