+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Orta and Heckingbottom

I'd keep ayling berardi debock jansson forshaw alioski Dallas sacko hernandez Saiz lasogga and ekuban out of all the over 23s

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    my money will be on a relegation battle next season , with this current squad and manager no question whatsoever.

beating a team who are nigh on certainties for relegation, is no cause for celebration, in my book, after the season we have just endured. we have finished 12th this season , and nowhere near the promotion places once again.
    Your £600 smakers shelled out before a ball has been kicked eh?
    What a fecking idiotic plum you are... not to mention the £30 quid every game you probably swill down you great flappin cakehole in the "Hart" before kick off every game sharing your tales of when "men where men and pansies where flowers" with all your South Leeds hard men mates ...

Then you'll be back on here telling anyone and everyone the gospel according to "Thick as mince Marley" about how shytenthe team is, blah blah blah...

Me? I'll get to as many games as I chose when i'm not off doing something else [Called having a life mate - you ought to try it sometime] an I won't bother repeating myself on here every day stating the same old crap every single chance before repeating then whole process

you are a priceless buffoon ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Your £600 smakers shelled out before a ball has been kicked eh?
    What a fecking idiotic plum you are... not to mention the £30 quid every game you probably swill down you great flappin cakehole in the "Hart" before kick off every game sharing your tales of when "men where men and pansies where flowers" with all your South Leeds hard men mates ...

Then you'll be back on here telling anyone and everyone the gospel according to "Thick as mince Marley" about how shytenthe team is, blah blah blah...

Me? I'll get to as many games as I chose when i'm not off doing something else [Called having a life mate - you ought to try it sometime] an I won't bother repeating myself on here every day stating the same old crap every single chance before repeating then whole process

you are a priceless buffoon ...
    your a full on plastic, you,ll turn up if they are on a good run , though judging by this season you wont have been since september.

Five.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    your a full on plastic, you,ll turn up if they are on a good run , though judging by this season you wont have been since september.
    Was there Saturday mate - been to 16 home games and 7 away this season - all to suit my circumstances.
    Expect your "mates" at the Hart will be hoping to see you on the 6th for QPR - After all you need to get to ONE game at least a season LOL LOL

Marley the ghost - appropriate name eh fella? no one ever sees you at ER lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Was there Saturday mate - been to 16 home games and 7 away this season - all to suit my circumstances.
    Expect your "mates" at the Hart will be hoping to see you on the 6th for QPR - After all you need to get to ONE game at least a season LOL LOL

Marley the ghost - appropriate name eh fella? no one ever sees you at ER lol
    im a regular fella , only one way to find out though isnt there , more chance of hell freezing over , or you getting a prediction right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)