+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heckys God Awful Matchday Jacket with Red Badge .......

Heckys God Awful Matchday Jacket with Red Badge .......

...... can somebody have a 'word' in Heckys ear about that damn jacket with that horrendous illuminous god damn awful RED (yes RED) Leeds badge please.

It's spring now so a bit more 'flair' on & off the pitch required please Hecky !

ALAW - MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    ...... can somebody have a 'word' in Heckys ear about that damn jacket with that horrendous illuminous god damn awful RED (yes RED) Leeds badge please.

It's spring now so a bit more 'flair' on & off the pitch required please Hecky !

ALAW - MOT
    I believe it is a delightful shade of tangerine ....

It's Orange.......It is dark orange but it has never seen being red.

Glad you brought this up Joel,

Why the feck would Leeds ever have a badge anything other than Blue White and Yellow?

Christ, why on earth would we have red ffs..of all colours RED! - first time I saw it I thought it was a trick of the light.

Thanks for confirming it isn't just my eyesight!

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Glad you brought this up Joel,

Why the feck would Leeds ever have a badge anything other than Blue White and Yellow?

Christ, why on earth would we have red ffs..of all colours RED! - first time I saw it I thought it was a trick of the light.

Thanks for confirming it isn't just my eyesight!
    diffrent colours to signify different roles or so the theory goes. On dodgy you tube clips it can kind of look reddish

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    It's Orange.......It is dark orange but it has never seen being red.

Under lights Defo Red ........ (Barnsley Red).

Which letter do you see in below pics 1 & 2 ......

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by mrsorichsenior View Post

under lights defo red ........ (barnsley red). Xd

which letter do you see in below pics 1 & 2 ......

mot
    m
    e

his badge should have a white flag on it, SURRENDER LOL

BECAUSE THIS CLUB IS GOING NOWHERE UNDER THIS OWNERSHIP AND A DEAD LOSS OF A MANGER .

BOTH SETS OF FANS WERE GIVING HIM **** TODAY LOL

THE LEEDS FANS TELLING HIM TO GO, AND THE BARNSLEY FANS CALLING HIM A JUDAS. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    m
    e

Smart ass Oz !

Your token prize is Sniffer in,err ..Barnsley Red.

(Worn in a 3-0 defeat to Stoke City at The Victoria Ground in September 1970 – and this was after Leeds had only conceded two goals in the previous seven games.Ahh now,that'll be Stoke of the famed orange & white stripes ....)

ALAW - MOT

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    diffrent colours to signify different roles or so the theory goes. On dodgy you tube clips it can kind of look reddish

...... so the theory goes ........

Well the bloke who sold my husband this Raspberry piece in Paris explained that in THEORY with a pair of jeans it would make him look 'top notch male totty' - my kids didn't agree 'tho ..........

I like it on him tho BUT not at ER ........

MOT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)