+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Doncaster Rvrs Vs Blackburn Rvrs .. Predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Should robin and despair take the night off too champs? Your focus on me is alarming.

Robin & Despair have an opinion. While I may not always agree, I can see exactly where both are coming from. It's never an opinion based solely on emotion. And certainly never put across in an antagonizing way.
    Not all fans will agree. That's the same anywhere.
    But anyone who has been connected with Rovers this season can see which direction we are heading. On an over-all viewpoint. I have absolutely no doubt you take an interest in Rovers. No doubt at all. As for supporting, a night like Tues is for fans who showed support, to celebrate with the players abd manager. Every single time there was a wobble. You where vocal & negative. Every time you chose to see the positives of Shrewsbury & Wigan. And chose, without fact or reason to question TM. And the players. And the formation. Bloody experts. There are far too many of you. And this BRFC mob who speak for nobody relevant. Nope. 100% Tues isn't for you.
    Robin was down at MK. And he's been to games. I'll meet up with him vrs Oxford (he went to the away game when we won 4-2) and that way hopefully the lads will be picking up the title.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Robin & Despair have an opinion. While I may not always agree, I can see exactly where both are coming from. It's never an opinion based solely on emotion. And certainly never put across in an antagonizing way.
    Not all fans will agree. That's the same anywhere.
    But anyone who has been connected with Rovers this season can see which direction we are heading. On an over-all viewpoint. I have absolutely no doubt you take an interest in Rovers. No doubt at all. As for supporting, a night like Tues is for fans who showed support, to celebrate with the players abd manager. Every single time there was a wobble. You where vocal & negative. Every time you chose to see the positives of Shrewsbury & Wigan. And chose, without fact or reason to question TM. And the players. And the formation. Bloody experts. There are far too many of you. And this BRFC mob who speak for nobody relevant. Nope. 100% Tues isn't for you.
    Robin was down at MK. And he's been to games. I'll meet up with him vrs Oxford (he went to the away game when we won 4-2) and that way hopefully the lads will be picking up the title.
    The fact is champs you have an issue with me, a dislike. That is the top and bottom of it. It will never change. We both support the same team, but we are very different characters.

The fact is champs you have an issue with me, a dislike. That is the top and bottom of it. It will never change. We both support the same team, but we are very different characters.

Not at all. I understand you much more than I ever did.
    And I must disagree. You follow Rovers, and take any opportunity to be negative.
    And if anyone shows support to their own club, you try to antagonize.
    I support Blackburn Rovers. And that has nothing to do with going to games. It's just this season I felt a stronger urge than any other. As we needed ....imo ....the support. We have had years of others talking about us, laughing at us, being negative. That time passed ages ago. Probably mid last season. Now we are moving forwards. Don't think you are getting a free ride for all those painfully negative posts every weekend this season? And celebrating like the rest of us on Tues. It's not happening.

Not at all. I understand you much more than I ever did.
    And I must disagree. You follow Rovers, and take any opportunity to be negative.
    And if anyone shows support to their own club, you try to antagonize.
    I support Blackburn Rovers. And that has nothing to do with going to games. It's just this season I felt a stronger urge than any other. As we needed ....imo ....the support. We have had years of others talking about us, laughing at us, being negative. That time passed ages ago. Probably mid last season. Now we are moving forwards. Don't think you are getting a free ride for all those painfully negative posts every weekend this season? And celebrating like the rest of us on Tues. It's not happening.
    Were not there yet champs, that is my belief. What's wrong with that? I hope tony and the players don't think Tuesday is the formality you choose to suggest. You do realise your attitude is arrogant? What's the difference between your posts and Cooks comments this season? None really.

I've followed football long enough to realise 3 defeats for us and 3 wins for shrews is entirely possible yet.

Were not there yet champs, that is my belief. What's wrong with that? I hope tony and the players don't think Tuesday is the formality you choose to suggest. You do realise your attitude is arrogant? What's the difference between your posts and Cooks comments this season? None really.

I've followed football long enough to realise 3 defeats for us and 3 wins for shrews is entirely possible yet.

There is huge difference between arrogance & simply having the faith and confidence in my clubs manager. And it's players. Because I know & trust that the manager won't allow it. We will do our talking on the pitch as we have since day one. I also don't represent Wigan Athletic FC as the manager of the club.
    We have never been worried about Shrewsbury, we just respected them. But knew if we stuck to our game plan, it would get us the points to get up. TM said early on. We aren't interested in Cup's. We have one remit. Promotion. He said prior to the season 93 points would be enough. An average of 2 points per game. And since Aug I've been prepared to follow that notion. To the very end. I just happen to think we will do the job on Tues. Based on the fact I trust him, and know he's right. On tues we will get to 93 points, and go up.

There is huge difference between arrogance & simply having the faith and confidence in my clubs manager. And it's players. Because I know & trust that the manager won't allow it. We will do our talking on the pitch as we have since day one. I also don't represent Wigan Athletic FC as the manager of the club.
    We have never been worried about Shrewsbury, we just respected them. But knew if we stuck to our game plan, it would get us the points to get up. TM said early on. We aren't interested in Cup's. We have one remit. Promotion. He said prior to the season 93 points would be enough. An average of 2 points per game. And since Aug I've been prepared to follow that notion. To the very end. I just happen to think we will do the job on Tues. Based on the fact I trust him, and know he's right. On tues we will get to 93 points, and go up.
    I HOPE we do, but I don't expect it.

And if it turns out to be a draw(I predicted), you'll be telling me off again if I express disappointment I'd expect..

I HOPE we do, but I don't expect it.

And if it turns out to be a draw(I predicted), you'll be telling me off again if I express disappointment I'd expect..
    Saxo - when I first looked at Roversmad, your posts were interesting and generally pretty balanced. In fact, you were one of the posters who encouraged me to get involved.
    I have to say, though, it's like there are two of you! All that anti-Mowbray stuff a fortnight ago, for example - where did that come from? It was out of all proportion to the events on the field.
    It almost seems as if you just decide to be bloody-minded for the sake of it at times.
    Champs is a very different character from me. I tend to be cautious, over-rational, and a bit "flat", emotionally. (Bigmoon and Seventwo sometimes got p*ssed off with me because of that). Champs wears his heart on his sleeve, and I think he is too emotional and optimistic at times, but he has been consistent in his support, and I have always admired his passion.
    However, I never know what to make of you. As I said, some of your comments seem to be designed simply as wind-ups. At other times, it's as if you have personality-swings overnight.
    I know it's not going to happen, but I really do think that, sometimes, when you get to your keyboard, you should take a deep breath and count to a hundred before you start to post.
    Even now, I'm not clear what your opinion of Mowbray is.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Saxo - when I first looked at Roversmad, your posts were interesting and generally pretty balanced. In fact, you were one of the posters who encouraged me to get involved.
    I have to say, though, it's like there are two of you! All that anti-Mowbray stuff a fortnight ago, for example - where did that come from? It was out of all proportion to the events on the field.
    It almost seems as if you just decide to be bloody-minded for the sake of it at times.
    Champs is a very different character from me. I tend to be cautious, over-rational, and a bit "flat", emotionally. (Bigmoon and Seventwo sometimes got p*ssed off with me because of that). Champs wears his heart on his sleeve, and I think he is too emotional and optimistic at times, but he has been consistent in his support, and I have always admired his passion.
    However, I never know what to make of you. As I said, some of your comments seem to be designed simply as wind-ups. At other times, it's as if you have personality-swings overnight.
    I know it's not going to happen, but I really do think that, sometimes, when you get to your keyboard, you should take a deep breath and count to a hundred before you start to post.
    Even now, I'm not clear what your opinion of Mowbray is.
    Champs has got annoyed by 'champs Wigan' thread, and my 2-2 prediction for Doncaster away.

What is wrong with either?

The bare statistics lay it out, Wigan have more points than us, score a lot more goals than us and concede quite a few less.. Much as after cooks remarks it sticks in the throat to admit it, they have been the better side this season so far. To say anything else is just petty.

As for Doncaster away, I believe its a tough place to go to get 3 points. Simple as that.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)