+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Doncaster Rvrs Vs Blackburn Rvrs .. Predictions.

You know, BRFCS might have a lot of idiots, but at least they don't just post the same schite over and over again. BORING.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Go F*CK yourself champs. I'll be celebrating as much as I ever have IF we win on Tuesday, and won't give you a second thought, bandwagon jumping BURY fan.

Eh don't knock Bury!! They may be bottom and going down yet they pretty much finished Shrewsbury off 😉

You know, BRFCS might have a lot of idiots, but at least they don't just post the same schite over and over again. BORING.
    Do you not post on that site Sax?

Your an amazing fan, season tickets at Bury and Rovers for 23 years. I doff my cap to you..

Oh hang on..

Your an amazing fan, season tickets at Bury and Rovers for 23 years. I doff my cap to you..

Oh hang on..
    Not forgetting Castleford *****cats..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Not forgetting Castleford *****cats..
    I smell something.. That it.. Bullsh*t.

I smell something.. That it.. Bullsh*t.
    Saxo - you have dodged a few issues here.
    Why DID you suddenly turn so violently against Mowbray for a few days after the two draws?
    You say many of the posts on the BRFC site are rubbish, but for that period you agreed with them. ALL teams have bad days or bad spells, however good they are (same with players). You've been watching football long enough to know that. And it looked as if you were buying into this nonsense - again - that the only possible cause for a disappointing performance is...the MANAGER!
    I find it odd, too, that you can criticise TM for "negativity", when you were Sam's biggest fan!
    If I had to pick one manager to save a team in a relegation-battle, it would be Sam. But to lead a team forward, using a variety of tactics and styles? NO!

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Saxo - you have dodged a few issues here.
    Why DID you suddenly turn so violently against Mowbray for a few days after the two draws?
    You say many of the posts on the BRFC site are rubbish, but for that period you agreed with them. ALL teams have bad days or bad spells, however good they are (same with players). You've been watching football long enough to know that. And it looked as if you were buying into this nonsense - again - that the only possible cause for a disappointing performance is...the MANAGER!
    I find it odd, too, that you can criticise TM for "negativity", when you were Sam's biggest fan!
    If I had to pick one manager to save a team in a relegation-battle, it would be Sam. But to lead a team forward, using a variety of tactics and styles? NO!
    Where have I turned 'for' mowbray aucks? He's done a decent job IF he gets us promoted, but I still question his approach to games at this level and I still question whether he's capable of having us challenge for a prem return.

Mowbray is in Division 3, sets a team up to contain but still concedes soft goals. With the attacking talent we have got, that's our strength, why not fully use it?

Sam is in the Premier League, sets his teams up to be solid, and invariably they are.

It would be refreshing that mowbray thinks at Doncaster, screw it, let's go for it..

Armstrong Dack Payne
    Graham

But you know there'll be a track back 'protector' our wide again, my guess is Samuel this time.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)