Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
Should robin and despair take the night off too champs? Your focus on me is alarming.

Robin & Despair have an opinion. While I may not always agree, I can see exactly where both are coming from. It's never an opinion based solely on emotion. And certainly never put across in an antagonizing way.
Not all fans will agree. That's the same anywhere.
But anyone who has been connected with Rovers this season can see which direction we are heading. On an over-all viewpoint. I have absolutely no doubt you take an interest in Rovers. No doubt at all. As for supporting, a night like Tues is for fans who showed support, to celebrate with the players abd manager. Every single time there was a wobble. You where vocal & negative. Every time you chose to see the positives of Shrewsbury & Wigan. And chose, without fact or reason to question TM. And the players. And the formation. Bloody experts. There are far too many of you. And this BRFC mob who speak for nobody relevant. Nope. 100% Tues isn't for you.
Robin was down at MK. And he's been to games. I'll meet up with him vrs Oxford (he went to the away game when we won 4-2) and that way hopefully the lads will be picking up the title.