+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Doncaster Rvrs Vs Blackburn Rvrs .. Predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    As for Doncaster away, I believe its a tough place to go to get 3 points. Simple as that.
    But I'm not really talking about this prediction thread. (I doubt very much that we will catch Wigan, personally, but you never know).
    I was referring to the bigger picture, and the fact that it looks as if you deliberately set out to p*ss people off at times.

Champs has actively supported Rover this one season. After moving to Blackburn in 1991, I did it home and (some) away for over 15 years! To question my support of the back his single season efforts p*sses me off!

Champs has actively supported Rover this one season. After moving to Blackburn in 1991, I did it home and (some) away for over 15 years! To question my support of the back his single season efforts p*sses me off!
    Hmm...I think I might stay out of this!

Open comment.;

Aucks beat me to it there, in that he has voiced an opinion very very similar to my own.
    Champs views both Aucks and myself as ‘fair minded individuals’ with a cautious approach to ‘proceedings’. Albeit much too cautious for him personally , but that’s fine as he openly admits his passion sometimes ‘pours over’.
    Like myself Aucks finds this trait commendable and we both cannot crit him for that.
    His positivity is reasoned from his determined view of all that is happening around BRFC and in this he has been consistent all season.
    This is what totally sets him apart from Sax.
    He has swung wildly virtually game by game.
    His ‘critiques’ of TM have been for me way over the top, in animosity and deliberation.
    This has been a game by game view, not one of the overall campaign.
    Given our situation since the removal of BFS, I find it heavily incredulous.
    Virtually all followers are viewing this latest appointment as the eagerly awaited re *****isation of the club.
    In our predictions ‘game’ Champs makes bold stances of outcome whereas Saxs’ are variable in terms of suggestive . When the score goes against Champs he takes it on the chin. Whereas when it goes with Saxs’ negative predict he revels in it!
    This is much like many a LT poster.
    This is the main cause of the friction between the two. If Sax cannot see the way their almost ‘celebratory postings’ come across well I give up.
    Yes this season was a must win one, but the next could be just as important , which for me means a very firm competitive campaign needs to be fought. I think a follow on promo is prob too much to ask. This may be markedly different than Champs’, but I’m sure he won’t fall out with me because of it😉
    I have no real feeling towards whether Wigan are arguably a better overall side than us or whether next year they will out perform us (in that I suspect not).
    Champs view is that we overall have outperformed them in our play and in that he is justified in making it as that is his right (as a spectating supporter). Sax is making his judgement in looking at score / results charts.
    IMO Our club by and large, discounting the overhanging debt, to me is in a fairly better place than Wigan’s.

As for Doncaster away, I believe its a tough place to go to get 3 points. Simple as that.
    Not in the slightest. I expect you to think like that. I don't fall out because of a prediction. That's fine.
    Auks is more balanced than me, and has explained perfectly above. You have not understood what he was saying. Same with me. You turned like the wind the other week when when he drew a couple of games. And acted like a petulant kid. You have done that plenty of times over the season. All I've done is remembered each and every time. Put them to one side. And was always going to come back to you once the Promotion was sealed. Because your not getting a free ride. That's not support. It's being a dick. And there are too many people like this who go on without anyone saying anything. I'm not the only person who saw this, and noticed it. As Aucks pointed out.

Equally I'm not going to apologise (to anyone) for supporting my football club. And being positive. On a forum for Blackburn Rovers fans.

I'm not even getting into this. I've been going regularly for 23 years!! Just this season I've been home & away. Normally I go to quite a few away. And all home. This season I've gone to the majority.

Not talking about attending games. It's supporting your club. You can chose to do that. Or chose to behave like you have over the season. Those are the choices. You chose to behave like you have. It's a choice. Your opinion changes like the wind. And sorry, but I'm not the only one that is telling you this. Or taking issue with it.
    All I'm saying it, Tues (hopefully) will be a celebration. You have questioned everything in a really annoying manner.All season. That's the choice you made. So don't feel like your part of tues. Because you aren't.
    No doubt you have gone in the past. You know past players. You have been to Ewood.
    I'm merely saying your behaviour over the season is embarrassing. By choice.
    Last edited by champs95; 23-04-2018 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Open comment.;

Aucks beat me to it there, in that he has voiced an opinion very very similar to my own.
    Champs views both Aucks and myself as ‘fair minded individuals’ with a cautious approach to ‘proceedings’. Albeit much too cautious for him personally , but that’s fine as he openly admits his passion sometimes ‘pours over’.
    Like myself Aucks finds this trait commendable and we both cannot crit him for that.
    His positivity is reasoned from his determined view of all that is happening around BRFC and in this he has been consistent all season.
    This is what totally sets him apart from Sax.
    He has swung wildly virtually game by game.
    His ‘critiques’ of TM have been for me way over the top, in animosity and deliberation.
    This has been a game by game view, not one of the overall campaign.
    Given our situation since the removal of BFS, I find it heavily incredulous.
    Virtually all followers are viewing this latest appointment as the eagerly awaited re *****isation of the club.
    In our predictions ‘game’ Champs makes bold stances of outcome whereas Saxs’ are variable in terms of suggestive . When the score goes against Champs he takes it on the chin. Whereas when it goes with Saxs’ negative predict he revels in it!
    This is much like many a LT poster.
    This is the main cause of the friction between the two. If Sax cannot see the way their almost ‘celebratory postings’ come across well I give up.
    Yes this season was a must win one, but the next could be just as important , which for me means a very firm competitive campaign needs to be fought. I think a follow on promo is prob too much to ask. This may be markedly different than Champs’, but I’m sure he won’t fall out with me because of it��
    I have no real feeling towards whether Wigan are arguably a better overall side than us or whether next year they will out perform us (in that I suspect not).
    Champs view is that we overall have outperformed them in our play and in that he is justified in making it as that is his right (as a spectating supporter). Sax is making his judgement in looking at score / results charts.
    IMO Our club by and large, discounting the overhanging debt, to me is in a fairly better place than Wigan’s.

Nailed it Despair.
    I take huge issue with someone posting 'I think Wigan are a better team .....'
    Without actually seeing either side over a season. Saxo has not been there to assess us? So this amoungst other things are reasons why I have said what I have said. And why I am choosing to say this now. Its ridiculous.

Most fans would agree (who have gone and seen pretty much every game) there is basically nothing to choose between us in the league (3 points does not suggest them being 'better' as this was posted as fact!) Its not even over yet. But whoever wins, whoever comes second - its a fair assessment to suggest BOTHY sides are pretty level peggin g.

For me personally, having seen with my own eyes, therefore I can comment, I think we are a much better side, and that will show moving forward. We as a club are in a much better position. We don't get tiny little crowds. We will push on, and are a very proud club with a great history. What Wigan have been is classless. From a manager who is classless.
    Ask the question? Have a debate on it? But you aren't a position to simply post 'Wigan are better - fact'.
    And I will say something. If this feels like an attack out of thin air, I am sorry. I don't mind you.

Just I have waited patiently over the season, and now I feel this is an appropriate time to say it all.
    You know all this deep down, you really don't need me to tell you!
    There have been times this season when we may have dropped points, and your reaction was that of sheer joy. Because you had made your point. That appears to be whats important.
    For me, all that counts in Rovers, and on the pitch.

Oh god. Look who's back..
    Which God do you refer too ?

Quote Originally Posted by test View Post
    Which God do you refer too ?
    Mixed you up with 'seventwo.' Sorry.

Go F*CK yourself champs. I'll be celebrating as much as I ever have IF we win on Tuesday, and won't give you a second thought, bandwagon jumping BURY fan.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)