+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Doncaster Rvrs Vs Blackburn Rvrs .. Predictions.

Doncaster Rvrs Vs Blackburn Rvrs .. Predictions.

Donny are in actually decent form and don't lose that many.

2-2 draw.

I'm pinching Despair's 3-1 to Rovers from the last game.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    I'm still of the belief it is possible we'll have to beat oxford at ewood to confirm it.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    I'm not going to wrestle you for it Aucks, as I feel for a draw, an i'll say 2 - 2.

Oops , if a double call is not allowed, read that as 3 - 3 😳

A lot may well depend upon what the two results are today.
    No matter what, and although TM will approach it exactly the same, the mindset of the team/squad is what counts when the whistle goes.
    Last edited by Despair; 21-04-2018 at 05:03 AM.

Donny 1 Rovers 2

2-0 to Rovers at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by test View Post
    2-0 to Rovers at half time.
    Oh god. Look who's back..

Bad feeling about this one
    We tend to struggle against Donny
    2-1 loss
    Sorry

We will seal promotion at Donny. By 2-3 goals. As it will be a fitting way for us. Not reliant on any other clubs results. On our own merit.
    Looking forward to a good night. This night is for the club, the players and the fans who haven't doubted us every single step of the way. We all go up together, united.

Sax, take the night off this one maybe? This one isn't for you. And I'm being deadly serious.
    The same with the BRFC's mob. They can take the night off aswell. This isn't for any of you lot this is for the ones who stayed loyal, and despite all our doubts, we remained openly positive and all helped pull in the same direction.

You can say today what you will once it's confirmed. We have only done what we should have done. It's no big achievement.

This is merely the first step back. That's all. We knew that at the start of the season. And some of us where prespared to get behind it. And stay behind. Not dip in & out as the wind changes. There is far too much of that at Ewood. And has been for years. It's not welcome back. Neither is negativity every week.
    Nah .....tues is for the ones who believed. Along with the manager we stayed loyal to, who has been immense. And the players. And us is lot. The proper fans.The ones who sold out everywhere all season long. Who made 11k the other night sound like 20k.
    Last edited by champs95; 22-04-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    We will seal promotion at Donny. By 2-3 goals. As it will be a fitting way for us. Not reliant on any other clubs results. On our own merit.
    Looking forward to a good night. This night is for the club, the players and the fans who haven't doubted us every single step of the way. We all go up together, united.

Sax, take the night off this one maybe? This one isn't for you. And I'm being deadly serious.
    The same with the BRFC's mob. They can take the night off aswell. This isn't for any of you lot this is for the ones who stayed loyal, and despite all our doubts, we remained openly positive and all helped pull in the same direction.

You can say today what you will once it's confirmed. We have only done what we should have done. It's no big achievement.

This is merely the first step back. That's all. We knew that at the start of the season. And some of us where prespared to get behind it. And stay behind. Not dip in & out as the wind changes. There is far too much of that at Ewood. And has been for years. It's not welcome back. Neither is negativity every week.
    Nah .....tues is for the ones who believed. Along with the manager we stayed loyal to, who has been immense. And the players. And us is lot. The proper fans.The ones who sold out everywhere all season long. Who made 11k the other night sound like 20k.
    Should robin and despair take the night off too champs? Your focus on me is alarming.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)