+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: Birmingham City v The Mighty Blades

Duffy the main man again get in.

We definitely need a deputy for Duffy because he will only be fit enough to play 15-20 games maximum next season.

The problem is creative, attacking midfielders 7 or 8 years younger than Duffy cost money

Hull beating Bristol another bonus.

Well I was right about us not keeping a clean sheet

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Well I was right about us not keeping a clean sheet
    Yet anotha pish poor goal conceded,talk abart chuckin points away but hey some of our fans dunt wanna us in't play offs anyway.UTCB

as well as the final third being a problem weve really got to get a couple of new defenders in this summer just not enough clean sheets im afraid

The defence is a joke when it comes to defending

We're every struggling clubs dream come true

Teams that cannot hold onto a lead usually find that they end up at the wrong end of the division,not looking good for next season is it.

Need a complete new back four,four players that can stay awake for 90mins,but i wont hold my breath as the ownership struggle will put paid to any funds for the players that are needed.

This sloppy defending has been happening for a while now,for all to see.

I said in my earlier post they needed to relax and CONCENTRATE and they would beat Birmingham.

Its not the lack of hope thats killing us,its the lack of CONCENTRATION.

What an underwhelming finish to what has been a predominantly good 1st season back I think we are closer to finishing where most of us thought we might,we're still a few places higher than I thought so overall can't complain,it's just disappointing we couldn't hold it together

"It's not where you start it's where you finish."

From what I saw we didn't really get to the start line today, so disappointing, we were so flat, so lacking in ideas.

Next season will be much more challenging. Get the boardroom sorted otherwise we'll be playing catch up- and we've all seen what can happen then.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast