+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Barnsley ***Matchday Thread***

Been to more games then you've had hot dinners sunshine .

While I'm out the UK still nice to watch the win on paid for LUTV today . We won you miserable ****er ! Stick that in your troll pipe and smoke it

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post

While I'm out the UK still nice to watch the win on paid for LUTV today . We won you miserable ****er ! Stick that in your troll pipe and smoke it
    Yeah, we won, happy we did even if the season is yet another meaningless event.

Thing is, I didn't see the need to insult anyone, happy clapper or not, unlike you, as you seem to be addicted to doing so whenever it's a post of mine. You need help

Nice win. Two **** teams battling it out in a game lacking any quality. Is the season done with yet?

Btw, i undèstand that w will be graced with the continued presence of our hugely respected and dearly beloved Direçtor of Football, so let's all be so happy, you too Jimmy?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Yeah, we won, happy we did even if the season is yet another meaningless event.

Thing is, I didn't see the need to insult anyone, happy clapper or not, unlike you, as you seem to be addicted to doing so whenever it's a post of mine. You need help
    the plastics are happy from overseas that we won wtf says it all . dont worry come next season we will be filling our boots. lol

this is what makes me laugh. lol, the fans that actually go realise we have a relegation battle on our hands next season, these clowns that dont go, dont have a clue. lol

been to more games then you've had hot dinners sunshine .

While i'm out the uk still nice to watch the win on paid for lutv today . We won you miserable ****er ! Stick that in your troll pipe and smoke it xd
    3 wins in since christmas i bet your made up lol.

What about the rest of the games where we have been smashed to pieces, on a regular basis, did you watch them on lutv AS WELL lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 21-04-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Tell you what Jimmy, why don't you just f00k the.hell off, or.stop responding to my posts, whichever is easier.for that limited grey matter that constitutes a brain in your world, hmmmm, pumpkin??

And ALAW???? Yeah, the f00k we are.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Nice win. Two **** teams battling it out in a game lacking any quality. Is the season done with yet?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    the plastics are happy from overseas that we won wtf says it all . dont worry come next season we will be filling our boots. lol

this is what makes me laugh. lol, the fans that actually go realise we have a relegation battle on our hands next season, these clowns that dont go, dont have a clue. lol
    I have watched all but one league match this season either via satellite or on LUTV ( at £5 per game ), I have also spent a hefty amount of money in the online store - do you not realise that this actually benefits the club financially or should the " overseas plastics " be encouraged to refrain from giving their hard earned cash to the club - this is the first season since 1975 that I haven't attended a match but it doesn't mean that I don't support the team on the same scale as before - I go when I choose to go, not when some keyboard warrior says that I have to go.

MOT
    ALAW

???

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)