+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy 92nd birthday your Majesty.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    God save the Queen,she's a fascist machine..
    Never Mind the b ollocks...

Johnie Rotten was a Royalist

The only Royal that I would give any credit to would be Juan Carlos for transforming Spain from Franco’s totalitarian regime to a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    The only Royal that I would give any credit to would be Juan Carlos for transforming Spain from Franco’s totalitarian regime to a democracy.
    I was glad to move out of London sadly.
    I shall leave it to the tourists and building sites now.

If I were not just king of these boards but KING of the country, I'd give a good deal of my wealth to help those poor sods who fought for my country with a proper pathway to a non impoverished life on the streets

Thought all you lions would be Royalists,I'm sure Claw will be ..
    You have a point Alf, I do like some, Prince Andrew who flew choppers in the Falklands war could have easily bought it, and Prince Harry the Apache pilot who flew on active service in Afganistan and founded the Invictus games. I do not like Prince Edward, who swans around with more medals on his chest than me, and yet he failed to even complete his Royal Marines training, it was too tough.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    You have a point Alf, I do like some, Prince Andrew who flew choppers in the Falklands war could have easily bought it, and Prince Harry the Apache pilot who flew on active service in Afganistan and founded the Invictus games. I do not like Prince Edward, who swans around with more medals on his chest than me, and yet he failed to even complete his Royal Marines training, it was too tough.
    Yes,I think Harry and Andrew are top blokes who do a great job for the Royals.. Prince Charles is far and away the best as he's a Burnley supporter and soon to become the King..

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  16.1 KB

Views: 48
Size:  17.1 KB
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 22-04-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Yes,I think Harry and Andrew are top blokes who do a great job for the Royals.. Prince Charles is far and away the best as he's a Burnley supporter and soon to become the King..

Views: 55
Size:  16.1 KB

Views: 48
Size:  17.1 KB
    Prince Charles turned his back on Idi Amin the Ugandan leader who ousted Asians out and we took them in. Also said to be a cannibal, during a line up of dignitaries. No other **** did

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Prince Charles turned his back on Idi Amin the Ugandan leader who ousted Asians out and we took them in. Also said to be a cannibal, during a line up of dignitaries. No other **** did
    I can remember that well Gaz,he gave them all 24 hours to get out of the country as well.. I believe he was educated over here..

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Charlie was a cannibal????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast