+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy 92nd birthday your Majesty.

Happy 92nd birthday your Majesty.

Honour her Majesty the queen.
    massive West Ham fan who watched her beloved West Ham win the world cup in 1966 and will be cheering on West Ham at l'arse tomorrow. Big up Lizzy

Happy Birthday your Majesty. Hope you enjoy yourself, probably best to avoid anything to do with west ham to do that!!

Her Majesty spent many a happy Friday night with Bobby Moore and his family in the Boleyn Tavern

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Honour her Majesty the queen.
    massive West Ham fan who watched her beloved West Ham win the world cup in 1966 and will be cheering on West Ham at l'arse tomorrow. Big up Lizzy
    With her ancestry, blood and DNA she would probably have preferred the other team to win that day.

She didn't look THAT pleased when she handed over the trophy to Bobby Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    With her ancestry, blood and DNA she would probably have preferred the other team to win that day.

She didn't look THAT pleased when she handed over the trophy to Bobby Moore.
    I was not born then so i shall take your word for it.

Jeez when are you lot over there going to get rid of the Royal family FFS! It would save you all a few bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I was not born then so i shall take your word for it.
    Nor was I but no need to take my word for it, it's all there in the royal ancestry tree.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Jeez when are you lot over there going to get rid of the Royal family FFS! It would save you all a few bob.
    Pointless, money squandering scenario.

10 points to the first person that comes out with the immortal classic, "yeah but they bring millions into the economy through tourism."

Really?

How?

Buying a fcking mug and Union Flag with the Queen's face on it?

With or without the Queen and the rest of the family the U.K and London in particular will always be a top tourist destination for European and non European tourists such as Paris, Rome, Amsterdam etc. If I take the example of France where the monachy was topped over 200 years ago it doesn’t stop millions of tourists visiting Versailles and other chateaux every year....and nobody even lives in them!!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    With or without the Queen and the rest of the family the U.K and London in particular will always be a top tourist destination for European and non European tourists such as Paris, Rome, Amsterdam etc. If I take the example of France where the monachy was topped over 200 years ago it doesn’t stop millions of tourists visiting Versailles and other chateaux every year....and nobody even lives in them!!
    So that's a "no" regarding the royal family then?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast