+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Today's Team News !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    For the crime of winning a game of football at the club who pay his wages .
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Yes
    More ambition than the club demonstrated ESR , unfortunately mate it's as simple as that .

I’ve no time for any manager when they leave , I said the same when Wilson walked out . Never wanted him back either

Like torkin t wall , Hecky Luvvas gu watch Weeds then orr betta still listen t scooars ont net tele or warriva , MOT ???

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Like torkin t wall , Hecky Luvvas gu watch Weeds then orr betta still listen t scooars ont net tele or warriva , MOT ???
    I don't love him , just respect the job he did here and his decision to move to a bigger club who can match his ambition .

We're good at signing and wasting money on THE PLAN duds

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    We're good at signing and wasting money on THE PLAN duds
    It's not so much the plan as such , there is some merit to it .

It's the fact that the plan is the be all and end all of our recruitment , one size fits all if you like .

I'm happy for it to remain our core recruitment policy but we should also recruit outside of it to bring in the necessary experience we clearly lack .

That in my opinion is where it's fallen down .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I don't love him , just respect the job he did here and his decision to move to a bigger club who can match his ambition .
    Wilson , Winnall , Hecky , I hold them all in the same contempt. It’s hard enough trying to compete with big city local rivals without these pricks leaving for them and rubbing our noses in it . Heckys even worse in a way as he took most of the backroom staff with him

Fk him

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Wilson , Winnall , Hecky , I hold them all in the same contempt. It’s hard enough trying to compete with big city local rivals without these pricks leaving for them and rubbing our noses in it . Heckys even worse in a way as he took most of the backroom staff with him

Fk him

The club made very little effort to keep them here with regards to it's ambition .

We sat 7th on January 1st 2017 and a single point between ourselves and 6th place .

Plenty of clubs in that position would have gone in to the January transfer window and invested further in the squad and had a right go at it , by doing that they would have kept Hourihane and Winnall interested .

They could have sold Bree without it causing the team too much of an issue on the squad if they wanted to have some insurance income , we'd already collected a large fee for Mawson let's not forget .

They wouldn't even go the extra mile and buy Morsey from Wigan who clearly fitted very well in to the squad .

The club never wanted to reach out and have a go at the opportunity and if it's unwilling to push that little bit more when the opportunity arises then you can hardly blame players wanting to leave and sign for clubs who do have ambition .

There's nobody to blame here other than the club's policy and it's grab the transfer fee first policy .

There was no need for Roberts to leave the club either in the summer in my opinion , a mistake they've since admitted .

Small time mentality , which is why we are where we are today .

****em

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast