+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darren Moore

Darren Moore

I like the bloke , comes over very well and he seems to have lifted WBA up a bit even if it's perhaps too late .

I'd like to see Darren here should the opportunity come along in the near future .

Wasn't he linked with us before we appointed Jose?

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    Wasn't he linked with us before we appointed Jose?
    Don't know whether it was just newspaper talk mate to be honest .

Av nivva errda bad word sed abart him , eytha as a player or person , likeable blowk, no chance him comin ere nar , Other clubs will ev noted his recent performances as Temp H/C at the Baggies , Good luck to him , WBA could do a lot worse than givin him Job permanent ,

It's no coincidence that yet another good and dedicated old pro is making a go of it in coaching and management. Good luck to him

I'm happy with manager and squad we've got here. We'll walk league 1 next season and we've added bonus of not losing anyone that matters in summer. Yiadom and Bradshaw we've got Mccarthy and Adebojeyo to come in. Thiam n' Moore 'll tear up league 1 and we've Potts, Mallan and Mowatt in middle.

Bradshaws agent is pushing for him to leave I reckon

I can see Darren Moore becoming the W.B.A. manager.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Bradshaws agent is pushing for him to leave I reckon
    No great loss. I'm quite content we've got it covered. I might put a decent bet on us to win league 1 next season.

They'll be an overhaul in summer. This squad int up to scratch in Championship but would walk league 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    No great loss. I'm quite content we've got it covered. I might put a decent bet on us to win league 1 next season.

They'll be an overhaul in summer. This squad int up to scratch in Championship but would walk league 1.
    An dunt forget the money the new owners will put in. Top continental players blended with the best of British led by Mr Morais. Wot's not to like ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast