+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another unacceptable minter scoreline for Csaba (gtf)

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    "The sooner next week is out of the way and the play off Quarter Final (if we are in it of course) the better" = sooner we lose the better.

"get this clown out of the club and get organised for next season in the Championship" = lose to change manager.

Now you tell me how that is not what you mean.

Make up your mind, did I say it or did I mean it?

Or why not stop deflecting from the fact that Csaba is a terrible United manager

My points are consistent.

You've not answered my questions.

It's nothing personal. I just don't get wishing we would lose.

I have replied to your posts, you're trying to twist what was actually said though, an example being the end of this last post

I've never wished us to lose in my life so cut the bull**** like that

What I really do want is Csaba gone, in May would be ideal regardless of what's about to transpire in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I have replied to your posts, you're trying to twist what was actually said though, an example being the end of this last post

I've never wished us to lose in my life so cut the bull**** like that

What I really do want is Csaba gone, in May would be ideal regardless of what's about to transpire in the playoffs
    I'm happy to move on.

Again, it was nothing personal.

Your comments just read very very negative to me.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydufc View Post
    probably best football united played all season 2nd half v brechin on tuesday then back to nightmare numpty fitba today,
    something needs sorted ,lets grab this play-off shindig by the short n curlies and get behind the team
    we have put up wi some ****r this season , lets get behind for this final push and let folk know the great supporters of the wfdufc are still there and a proud force to be reckoned with
    lets get behind the team
    wf ��������������������������

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I'm happy to move on.

Again, it was nothing personal.

Your comments just read very very negative to me.

That's fine, makes a change from being incorrectly tagged as overly optimistic lol

However at no time did I want us to lose, just have no confidence whatsoever in us getting far in the playoffs, thought had we got 2nd we'd have had an outside chance, will love it if a miracle occurs though

That's fine, makes a change from being incorrectly tagged as overly optimistic lol

However at no time did I want us to lose, just have no confidence whatsoever in us getting far in the playoffs, thought had we got 2nd we'd have had an outside chance, will love it if a miracle occurs though
    Miracles can happen!

We can do this!

I want us to win them but if we do it from this position it will be one of the biggest and most unlikely shocks we'll have performed in our history
    Am I reading this correctly...you think if you manage to beat Dunfermline and Livingston and possibly Ross Co or Partick...it'll be the most unlikely shock in your history...have you lost the plot???

If you had watched that today it will be a shock.At least against Dumbarton we were positive. if we had had a keeper who came off his line to catch crosses that day we would have picked up 3 points.Though playing behind that defence must give you the heeby jeebys.It must be catching because Deniz looked confident at the start today and kept us in it for a while but by the end was as shaky as anything.Even Moshni was poor.

It was Brechin a part-time team no praise for beating them from me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)