+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another unacceptable minter scoreline for Csaba (gtf)

Surely the club can afford to put Lazlo on gardening leave until the end of the playoffs. With McDonald, Fraser, Robson, Flood all heading for the exit in the summer there will be cash free to push Lazlo out the door for good even if we where to be promoted.

I suspect Mike Martin wants another season in the championship though to lower Thompson's valuation of the club further, so he can buy the club.

Think it’s obvious exactly what Shedka meant in the OP. Like the vast majority of Arabs, in fact probably all, we want this season over due to the fact we have been complete and utter s.hite.

If by some miracle we actually manage to scrape our way up through the play offs ( hah ) then the conflict with that will be we might have to actually keep Laszlo the Clown. FFS.

Can’t wait to trail up to Tanny to watch the almost meaningless Livingstone gehm after that phuking debacle yesterday. However getting third is important , financially also. So get the phuking finger out United and stop phuking about with the team Laszlo.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Am I reading this correctly...you think if you manage to beat Dunfermline and Livingston and possibly Ross Co or Partick...it'll be the most unlikely shock in your history...have you lost the plot???
    This team with this dud of a manager winning three ties over 6 vans back to back against fresher sides (Livi and the Prem side)

Would be a bigger achievement than I've witnessed for many years, certainly more of an achievement than the funs biggest moment of the last forty years (avoiding defeat to United in May 2016 with no pressure on)

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Think it’s obvious exactly what Shedka meant in the OP. Like the vast majority of Arabs, in fact probably all, we want this season over due to the fact we have been complete and utter s.hite.

If by some miracle we actually manage to scrape our way up through the play offs ( hah ) then the conflict with that will be we might have to actually keep Laszlo the Clown. FFS.

Can’t wait to trail up to Tanny to watch the almost meaningless Livingstone gehm after that phuking debacle yesterday. However getting third is important , financially also. So get the phuking finger out United and stop phuking about with the team Laszlo.

Spot on TD

Although I'm in the rest key players next week camp, I'll be there all the same hoping we win

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Spot on TD

Although I'm in the rest key players next week camp, I'll be there all the same hoping we win
    Yeah I can see both sides of that argument re resting players. As long as Scobbie is one of those rested ( permanently ) and Lyng is nowhere near the team.

This team with this dud of a manager winning three ties over 6 vans back to back against fresher sides (Livi and the Prem side)

Would be a bigger achievement than I've witnessed for many years, certainly more of an achievement than the funs biggest moment of the last forty years (avoiding defeat to United in May 2016 with no pressure on)
    No be on here for a while,just a wee observation.
    Is everything a one way street we us shedka?
    U boys had by a country mile the biggest budget in the fizzy pop(a poor league at that).
    Teams like livi,pars and prob even the prem play aff team wud love ur budget this season.
    U have been able to strengthen in jan we a load oh players,then add a former rangers internationalist and a promising celtic player.
    None oh yer rivals had that luxury.
    In all honesty u really shud EXPECT, to at least make play aff final but obviousy underacieving massively.
    U can play it down and right it off all u like but it is hurting.

I was right you have lost the plot

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    No be on here for a while,just a wee observation.
    Is everything a one way street we us shedka?
    U boys had by a country mile the biggest budget in the fizzy pop(a poor league at that).
    Teams like livi,pars and prob even the prem play aff team wud love ur budget this season.
    U have been able to strengthen in jan we a load oh players,then add a former rangers internationalist and a promising celtic player.
    None oh yer rivals had that luxury.
    In all honesty u really shud EXPECT, to at least make play aff final but obviousy underacieving massively.
    U can play it down and right it off all u like but it is hurting.

What's your point caller? Where have I said otherwise? A decent manager would have had us winning this league comfortably

Just like a decent manager wouldn't have you lot scraping about the bottom of the league with a very decent budget (top 6) and big squad, allowed to sign an English International defender, were Hamilton, Partick etc afforded that?

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    I was right you have lost the plot

Don't think so, everything is said is correct, especially with regards your team, pleasing that the truth gets up funster nose something rotten though

😁

What's your point caller? Where have I said otherwise? A decent manager would have had us winning this league comfortably

Just like a decent manager wouldn't have you lot scraping about the bottom of the league with a very decent budget (top 6) and big squad, allowed to sign an English International defender, were Hamilton, Partick etc afforded that?
    My point is u have had 2 managers,numerous players signed and u are making out if u went up thru the play affs it wud be some massive shock.
    U will be up against 2 teams who were in div 2 no long ago.
    As for dundee,I agree we have also underachieved budget wise,diff is we have recouped a lot of cash with the hendry sale and have players like caulker,kamara,wighton who cud all be sold to balance the books.
    Ur best players are loanees.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)