+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our team, our club

Our team, our club

Dog**** , now I know why we have Toby as our mascott. He can keep laying cheap new players!

Feel betta fo that do you ? Pathetic poorst

Quote Originally Posted by b1gduk View Post
    Dog**** , now I know why we have Toby as our mascott. He can keep laying cheap new players!
    And yet remarkably it's still in our own hands .

oh , wasn’t it harsh enough Roma ok . No ambition, no leadership and no idea !

We have been in this predicament since the old rageem sold our best players Big duck, qI think we are nailed on to go down,but I also think it may be the best for us to give our new head coach a chance in the summer transfer window and get rid of the rubbish we have accumulated, Wigan went down and have just bounced back with a better team.
    It's not the end of the world.

Didn't Wigan keep their best players? Remember the Morsy debacle
    Millwall also kept their best I think
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 21-04-2018 at 06:13 PM.

New owners aren’t too worried about relegation, they see us as a long term project

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    New owners aren’t too worried about relegation, they see us as a long term project
    No I don't suppose they are ESR , see how they feel in 12 months time if we do go down and the down turn in revenue starts to bite if we don't come straight back up .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Didn't Wigan keep their best players? Remember the Morsy debacle
    Millwall also kept their best I think
    Wigan kept their players due to parachute payments and the big wages they were on , nobody was interested in buying them , so like most footballers do they stay put , (Ala Morsy) Millwall first season back int Championship , done Brilliantly , slightly better than us on our return to the Championship ? Better players ? See where they are next season , similar to us this season , Take Note

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Wigan kept their players due to parachute payments and the big wages they were on , nobody was interested in buying them , so like most footballers do they stay put , (Ala Morsy) Millwall first season back int Championship , done Brilliantly , slightly better than us on our return to the Championship ? Better players ? See where they are next season , similar to us this season , Take Note
    I agree that millwall done great, fair play to em. They're a very well organised hard working outfit. Not great on quality if truth be told but their team ethic and experienced players are key to their success. I can't help feeling how much difference 3 or 4 experienced players would've made to our squad this season but that boat has well and truly sailed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast