+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Spot Secured.........

Playoff Spot Secured.........

by 95th minute equaliser from Dunfermline. Well done to all concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    Iain, as a long term poster, I get your sarcasm at least!!

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Iain, as a long term poster, I get your sarcasm at least!!
    LOL - I hadnt realised tbf. I think now is most definately the time for some sarcasm and irony. What else can you do! Well there is drink too

Aye, well done for making us sit through more games where we know what the ultimate outcome will be! I bet they make us sit through a full set of playoff games as well!

I dont think i am actually too bothered 3rd or 4th if Dunfermline make it, but dont see us getting past ICT. Then Livi and i dont see us winning through there.

Then there is the final. I think Dundee are now safe but still have to play all below them. Hamilton seem to be in free fall at the minute and i cant see us getting past Ross County! Partick Thistle though.......

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Aye, well done for making us sit through more games where we know what the ultimate outcome will be! I bet they make us sit through a full set of playoff games as well!

I dont think i am actually too bothered 3rd or 4th if Dunfermline make it, but dont see us getting past ICT. Then Livi and i dont see us winning through there.

Then there is the final. I think Dundee are now safe but still have to play all below them. Hamilton seem to be in free fall at the minute and i cant see us getting past Ross County! Partick Thistle though.......
    anyone know the dates for playoffs cheers

Quote Originally Posted by one team in city View Post
    anyone know the dates for playoffs cheers
    1/2 Premiership play-off quarter-final, 1st leg

5 Premiership play-off quarter-final, 2nd leg

8/9 Premiership play-off semi-final, 1st leg

12/13 Premiership play-off semi-final, 2nd leg

17 Premiership play-off final, 1st leg

20 Premiership play-off final, 2nd leg
    Last edited by psych; 21-04-2018 at 05:27 PM.

Hope Laslo picking up your wavelength of humour going by his post match comment - "The positives from today are that the sun is shining and Dundee United are in the play-offs." lol!

Our goal difference if you take out Brechin is negative for our matches against other teams.

It has been a horrible season with at least 3 or 4 totally unacceptable results against lower opposition.

Luckily though we now have this chance to get out of the league. Hallelujah and let’s make the most of it.

Football is a funny old game. Before today we had momentum then it totally went. Seemed like ICT were going to steam past us but then a 6th minute of injury time goal from pars comes to our rescue

We didn’t deserve to lose to Hamilton and not go up last time so maybe this is the karma

We are the biggest club in the play offs and so let’s hope our support can bring out something in the players that gets us a famous promotion 🤞🤞🤞

The only difference between 3rd and 4th is 3rd place get the second leg at home, like last season v Morton, 2nd leg will be away in the two ties after if we made it

So now we know

Two leg tie vs Dunfermline... Who haven't beaten us in donks so are due a win

With a rested and physical Livi side awaiting the winner

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The only difference between 3rd and 4th is 3rd place get the second leg at home, like last season v Morton, 2nd leg will be away in the two ties after if we made it

So now we know

Two leg tie vs Dunfermline... Who haven't beaten us in donks so are due a win

With a rested and physical Livi side awaiting the winner
    Dunfermline aint guaranteed 3rd yet though. I can see ICT getting a result on Tuesday with Dunfermline then needing a draw in their last game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)