+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: To do list

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Could you elaborate?
    agreed.....what approach?

Rumour goin round that the board accepted an approach from wba to speak to wilder who told them to do one,believe it if you want personally I dont

Could you elaborate?
    I need to spell it out for you? Wilder appears to be in the McCabe camp, especially with the potential DOF on board which he has kicked off about.

The rumours, always emanating from inside BL, are always negative though aren't they. Never much good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    I need to spell it out for you? Wilder appears to be in the McCabe camp, especially with the potential DOF on board which he has kicked off about.

The rumours, always emanating from inside BL, are always negative though aren't they. Never much good news.
    Sorry, I hadn't heard the rumour.

Sorry, I hadn't heard the rumour.
    The WBA one, neither had I and was out with someone, cough, itk, at the weekend

The DOF one came from a good friend of his who used to play for him at Bradway.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    The WBA one, neither had I and was out with someone, cough, itk, at the weekend

The DOF one came from a good friend of his who used to play for him at Bradway.
    You were out with that bloke who cheated on Millionaire,or our former goalkeeper H?

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Why would the Board of which McCabe is a member agree to allow WBA to talk to CW without agreeing a compensation package?

Why would CW say no he wasn't interested whilst litigation between the two owners was still ongoing? If he feared one of the possible outcomes surely he would have kept his options open. Based on that how can anyone come to the conclusion that CW's supposed rejection means McCabe has won the ownership battle.

Why hasn't this surfaced in the press if it had got to the stage where CW was being allowed to talk to another club something would have come out. Doesn't stack up does it?

More likely WBA made an enquiry were told nothing doing whilst ownership dispute ongoing and CW said not interested in going there anyway as they have a DOF structure. Summer of rumour and counter rumour coming up.
    While we had a chance of the playoffs and WBA are nailed on relegated why would CW leave and why would either McCabe or the Prince sell their share. Hopefully now those Prem millions are not coming to S2 4SU we may see a resolution. I really hope so, like Brexit the-uncertainty is more damaging than the reality.

the only thing wba have going for em is that chris would have had loads more funds at his disposal than with us but theres no way they are a bigger club than united so i dont think chris would be interested anyway however our board are going to be very careful here if chris doesnt get the backing he deserves he will walk at some point imo

Jesus post a positive rumour nah don't believe it m8,post a negative one and folk are all over it like flies round .... discussing the merits and rights and wrongs

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    the only thing wba have going for em is that chris would have had loads more funds at his disposal than with us but theres no way they are a bigger club than united so i dont think chris would be interested anyway however our board are going to be very careful here if chris doesnt get the backing he deserves he will walk at some point imo
    Word is that WBA are financially shafted. Six players with relegation clauses and had to extend their overdraft already. Even with parachute payments they're going to have to tighten their belts. My guess is they'll keep Moore as manager (and deservedly so after drawing with Liverpool and beating Man Utd).

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast