+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To do list

To do list

Resolve boardroom struggle- Action KM and PA. 2 New quality strikers-Action CW. 2 New quality defenders-Action CW. Find and sign a younger version of Duffy-Action CW. What we lack is investment, pace, quality and strength in depth. We also have a lot of very average players and some need moving on. The hard work starts here.

There aught to be a ‘Do one!’ list.

ive changed my mind on new players this summer initially thought 5 but now think we need 6 goalkeeper 2 defenders goalscoring midfielder and 2 strikers and im sure half of the 6 will be loans i expect chris to get a budget of no more than 3 million

HRH and KM to sort it out

Priority 1: Get Coutts fit
    Priority 2: Try to move on a number of league 1 players that I believe haven't improved the team
    Priority 3: Try to sign Blackman
    Priority 4: 2 x Championship strikers (I know, I know)
    Priority 4: Another LB for me

Championship quality striker x 2

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    HRH and KM to sort it out

Priority 1: Get Coutts fit
    Priority 2: Try to move on a number of league 1 players that I believe haven't improved the team
    Priority 3: Try to sign Blackman
    Priority 4: 2 x Championship strikers (I know, I know)
    Priority 4: Another LB for me

Championship quality striker x 2
    championship quality striker...............discuss.......I don't think what we have is enough at the moment, but don't fancy what any of our oppo have either. Need to find something from further down the leagues...........or abroad.......oh no, we cant.

Well, the good news is that now we are not getting to the play-offs, the ownership question can move along unimpeded by the question of which league we are going to be in.
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 21-04-2018 at 06:44 PM.

Fine the players 10 quid everytime they pass backwards for no reason if we have to pass sideways then the player who passes it moves forward to take the pass back

Now the Prince knows he is not getting £100 million Premiership bonus hopefully he will accept McCabes offer and we can get the American investors in.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Well, the good news is that now we are not getting to the play-offs, the ownership question can move along unimpeded by the question of which league we are going to be in.
    cheered me up FKB - honestly , its not been a bad season overall onwards and upwards

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    cheered me up FKB - honestly , its not been a bad season overall onwards and upwards
    I've posted a video on the other thread Aya. If it doesn't cheer you up, nothing will. What a fantastic day amongst many in the last two seasons. Its a shame we came up short, but its not shameful...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast