+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The only question that needs answered

The only question that needs answered

When is Haber fit

Best partnership up top is " haber and AJ"

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    When is Haber fit
    Posting for likes

Moussa and Murray look the biggest handful for opposition defences to handle, round about Christmas I would have been wanting Haber in but no way back for him now that Moussa has started scoring as well as working a lot harder than Haber

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Moussa and Murray look the biggest handful for opposition defences to handle, round about Christmas I would have been wanting Haber in but no way back for him now that Moussa has started scoring as well as working a lot harder than Haber
    Agree Moussa looked good yesterday but Murray is dreadful
    Nothing to like about him
    And hes a Dab Chunt

Best partnership we have at the moment....Stevie wonder looking the wrong way cud see that.

Quote Originally Posted by aberfeldydee View Post
    posting for likes

He knew phuck alll about the first goal yesterday.

Just because a player works hard it doesn’t make him any good. Look at Kris Boyd.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    He knew phuck alll about the first goal yesterday.

Just because a player works hard it doesn’t make him any good. Look at Kris Boyd.
    I prefer strikers who don't give defenders any peace so if they are not scoring the are at least starting defending from the front.

Moussa's strength up front and goals in the last couple of home games have made him virtually un-droppable now. For me, it's a toss up between Murray and AJ to partner him but I think Murray offers a bit more pace and physical presence.

Who would you play?

I prefer strikers who don't give defenders any peace so if they are not scoring the are at least starting defending from the front.

Moussa's strength up front and goals in the last couple of home games have made him virtually un-droppable now. For me, it's a toss up between Murray and AJ to partner him but I think Murray offers a bit more pace and physical presence.

Who would you play?
    Dixie Dean and himself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)