+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Basham, Stevens and Lundstram

Basham, Stevens and Lundstram

Three players who seem to get enough game time but arent good enough for top end Championship, hopefully squad players next year. To be fair to Stevens he was from league 2..

Sounds ike a firm of solicitors.

Fully agree with that assessment. My preference would be for basham to drop out and a top central defender brought in to play with O’Connell & Stearman next season. Basham has done well but he’s not the answer.
    Stevens - Don’t get me started. Well out of his depth. Had to be replaced.
    Lundstram - ok back up. People say give him a chance but I just don’t think he’s good enough.

Interesting stat from blades analytics on twitter Stevens has more assists and better cross completion than baldock,it shocked me but stats don't lie

Here's one for the midfield the lower the ranking score at the bottom the better the player is

Name:  IMG_0246.JPG
Views: 650
Size:  80.5 KB
    Last edited by bulmer1889; 22-04-2018 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Interesting stat from blades analytics on twitter Stevens has more assists and better cross completion than baldock,it shocked me but stats don't lie
    Stevens in my view for 75% of the season has been very good,so i don't agree that he's been as poor as some think.I really like Basham's effort&honesty but i do think we need anotha good Centre Back to play at side of Jack&Dicky,Bash would be a more than useful sub.Yesdi was very disapointin/frustratin and listenin to Chris's interview he's thinkin the same,he said also that some look as if some have run their race for the season and i agree.It'll be interestin to see how many turn up next week at BDBL and to see what sort of reception the lads get,for me i'll give em a good round of applause(like always)but at the end of the game i'll be on mi way home and before anyone has a go that i should stay and show my appreciation for how we've done this season i do/did that by renewin my Season Ticket for next season.I adore our Chris and his attitude to our club,it's now over to the boardroom to gi him a better/bigger warchest cos let's be r8 there'll only be one auto place next season nar the grunters have bounced back to form won't thi? UTCB

Here's one for the midfield the lower the ranking score at the bottom the better the player is

Name:  IMG_0246.JPG
Views: 650
Size:  80.5 KB
    Is this chart correct? Lundstram equal to Fleck?

No m8 he just picked some random numbers out to make him look good,like I said above with baldock and Stevens your eyes can deceive you,baldock looks better but Stevens has more end product for the team

The table is from a couple of weeks ago as Evans goals aren't on there
    Last edited by bulmer1889; 22-04-2018 at 07:19 AM.

enda has dropped off in the second half of the season but as gom said the lad came from league 2 its not his fault we have to pluck the better players from lower divisions i think he can only get better next season we can still look at good league 1 and 2 players but we need some championship quality in as well otherwise i just cant see us challenging for top 6 again next season however without selling brooks i really cant see chris getting the funds to bring these type of players in utb ftp

That is my one gripe against Baldock he gets in great positions but his final ball always lets him down,and when a scoring opportunity knocks he fails,next season Freeman has to be reinstalled,we have missed his goals.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast