+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carolyn Radford doing a ailenn trew

how can you not feel as thick as pigswill that everytime you come back ch your so easily spotted????

When I read the thread title I expected to learn how Ms Radford was supporting the club wholeheartedly despite abuse of her family having saved it from the ashes of a previous ownership debacle. Imagine my surprise when it was vitriolic bullsh!t instead!

Haha he does make me laff

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    When I read the thread title I expected to learn how Ms Radford was supporting the club wholeheartedly despite abuse of her family having saved it from the ashes of a previous ownership debacle. Imagine my surprise when it was vitriolic bullsh!t instead!
    It’s what he does !
    From reading his twitter arguments over the last week I have learned that he is still under police bail for abusing females

Quote Originally Posted by kopstander View Post
    how can you not feel as thick as pigswill that everytime you come back ch your so easily spotted????
    I used to be the expert in spotting milliondollerpie whenever he resurfaced under a new username, but I don't do twitter so I wouldn't notice Chris Hallam as easily as some. The point is that these repeat offenders are so f*cking utterly stupid that they always come in with exactly the same sh!t that made them stick out like a sore thumb previously!

Quote Originally Posted by sirlesbradd View Post
    so because i have dyslexia i am all of a sudden chris hallam because he can not spell ??
    I don't know this Chris Hallam.

I was certainly criticising your poor English but was unaware of your disability ...... so I apologise.

Don't think you can fault the owners at Mansfield. Their personalities may not be everyone's cup of tea but for the gates they get they have done pretty well since they've been in charge and they looked nailed on for a top 7 place until Evans seriously let them down.

I think the mistake they made was appointing Evans in the first place - he was never going to stay at a club like Mansfield as soon as League 1/Championship clubs came knocking. I am only surprised he stayed as long as he did - I predicted he would be gone by Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    I think the mistake they made was appointing Evans in the first place - he was never going to stay at a club like Mansfield as soon as League 1/Championship clubs came knocking. I am only surprised he stayed as long as he did - I predicted he would be gone by Christmas.
    Couldn't agree more with this. As Notts have learnt sometimes if it seems too good to be true it probably is. Hopefully they will remember their rightful place as third in the pecking order of Nottinghamshire football below Forest with Notts at the top and appoint someone like Sheridan next year. Their a lovely little club although to be honest are probably better suited to conference level football.

I don't spend much time looking at Mansfield Town's social media for obvious reasons, but if their fans are abusing their owners then it shows just how ignorant some football fans are. I've got no reason to advocate for the Radfords, but I think it's pretty much indisputable that they have done a tremendous amount to improve things at Field Mill since they took over.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast