+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carolyn Radford doing a ailenn trew

Carolyn Radford doing a ailenn trew

all over fb and Twitter arguing with her own fans than posting statutes saying hard done by she is.
    that club really is pathetic with a pathetic owner and wife.

best squad they have ever had and they still cant compete with notts, no wonder our 6 fingered friends are hurting so much tonight

Quote Originally Posted by sirlesbradd View Post
    all over fb and Twitter arguing with her own fans than posting statutes saying hard done by she is.

best squad they have ever had and they still cant compete with notts, no wonder our 6 fingered friends are hurting so much tonight
    You never got on with Aileen Trew did you chris Hallam, well she did ban you from Meadow Lane !

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    You never got on with Aileen Trew did you chris Hallam, well she did ban you from Meadow Lane !
    1) in not chris hallam
    and
    2) never been banned from meadow lane
    now run along you silly little man

To be fair to the Radfords, they have done more than they could be reasonably expected to do to take their club to the next level. If the twitter trolls are out in force it reflects badly on the six fingered brigade rather than the owners. They have provided the finance, appointed a manager and assembled a squad that were pre-season favourites to win the league. That's not an easy thing to do on 3,000 crowds. It only went tits up when the sweaty jock jumped ship, although their season isn't over just yet. I am delighted they will finish below us, but I can't help feeling that Stags fans having a go at the owners are missing the target by some way.

1) in not chris hallam
    and
    Yep, I think you're right HMH, that reply provides strong evidence that he is indeed Chris Hallam.

Ive such a good track record of outing you on here ! I think this is the sixth time that I’ve done it and each time you come back with a different log in name but exactly the same spelling mistakes, oh and you always post the same subjects on here at the same time as your twitter account that you abuse people on.
    Come on chris Hallam tell us it’s not you again ha ha

1) in not chris hallam
    and
    Another Ignoramus incapable of writing reasonably understandable English.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    so because i have dyslexia i am all of a sudden chris hallam because he can not spell ??

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yep, I think you're right HMH, that reply provides strong evidence that he is indeed Chris Hallam.
    hmh is miles wrong. yes i spell words wrong but I have serious case of dyslexia.
    we all can not be perfect like you can we. I am sure with the private education you had as a young nipper you have never spelt a word wrong

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post

Gotta luv the full stop below the '2'. what's that about?

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1117
Size:  20.2 KB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast